The Java and CDMA folder I downloaded don't includes french, only US english.

Does anyone know where I can find a .122 JAVA folder with french? Or could anyone send me his?

Thanks!!
    04-09-09 09:40 AM
    You can't, not until the full exe file comes out. This is the problem with people installing the BS folder install version that's floating around. The files in there are only the ones that needed to be updated for the person who got those files. If their phone didn't have something on it that yours does, you won't see those files in the folders. That's why the size of the folders is so small.

People need to pay closer attention to what I write on here... there's a reason why I warn people against half-assed installs such as these, but no one ever listens to me.
    04-09-09 10:05 AM
    Thanks for the reply JRSCCivic98, that's what i figured, but if someone had the fench language installed (as I supspect quite a few Bell users do), than I could just replace my JAVA folder with theirs, and I would get back french... am I correct?
    04-09-09 10:12 AM
    feel free to add me

vickings from paris

256f75c2

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-17-09 03:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD