i just did the upgrade on the os and followed the directions as per the how to link on crackberry.

now my contacts are wiped, can i restore them?

thanks in advance, rick
    05-15-09 01:57 AM
    search your computer (using search) for a backup file, usually the DM will automatically back it up...

if you followed directions, you probably already backed it up, but sometimes the process skips it (DM usually does it for you)

Ive had this problem before, mainly because the storm turned on and I thought it was finished updating, but apparently it wasnt... so i skipped the whole reloading back onto phone process
    05-15-09 02:26 AM
    thanks loco, prob solved. now i have another question. i took a picture today and tried to send it as mms. only get the option to send as an email or facebook, any idea why?
    05-15-09 11:03 PM
    thats weird...
    have you tried going to media and try it from there?
    did you try deleting programs when you upgraded? I've (purposely) gotten rid of BB Messenger, but its possible you accidentally took off MMS messaging, I don't know for sure though
    05-17-09 03:18 AM
    thanks loco, prob solved. now i have another question. i took a picture today and tried to send it as mms. only get the option to send as an email or facebook, any idea why?
    Try resending your service books.
    05-17-09 03:19 AM
    If a media file is beyond a certain size you cannot MMS it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-17-09 10:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD