I am on my second phone and it is great with .75. My only problem is th screen seems to be a bit loose. I have checked a couple of friends devices and they seem to be somewhat similar....I just wonder if a newer device would have the same flaw. Any opinions? Would it be a crap shoot to get another phone and hope it is as good as this one?
    01-22-09 11:06 AM
    Nope, our screens wiggle all around. There is a way to prevent this using a skin. I forget the name of the company that sells it though.
    01-22-09 11:07 AM
    Screen wiggle is normal, as the screen is not secured around the sides and needs breathing room to click.
    01-22-09 11:08 AM
    the damn screen is supposed to wiggle. these posts blow me away every time :|
    01-22-09 11:09 AM
    if your worred about it take it back ask them if it should be that way and have them compare it to an on-opened new model

i would only think it should be tight myself
    01-22-09 11:10 AM
    Would you return a car because it has 4 wheels?
    01-22-09 11:14 AM
    Would you return a car because it has 4 wheels?
    exactly roflmao!!!! why do people not use common sense anymore??????
    01-22-09 11:19 AM
    Man take it easy on the poor guy, he just asked a simple question. We all had the same questions when we first go the storm. On Nov, 21st there were so many regulars asking the same question.
    01-22-09 11:23 AM
    my screen wiggles.... when i wiggle it
    01-22-09 11:35 AM
    Man take it easy on the poor guy, he just asked a simple question. We all had the same questions when we first go the storm. On Nov, 21st there were so many regulars asking the same question.
    OP should have conducted a simple search and would come to find that the screen wiggle is a normal issue.

Also, since the OP consulted several peers and all of them had a loose screen, the rationale for returning a screen for being loose becomes much more limited
    01-22-09 12:14 PM
    Some screens are more loose than others. All my previous Storm's screens were tight with minimal wiggle. My latest one feels like the screen is about to fall off (it probably will). Literally, if I hold it and tilt the phone 1" in any direction, the screen shifts and makes noise. When scrolling, the screen clicks the side housing when my finger moves. Yes, it's that bad.

Lay off the OP. He asked a question, and doesn't need 10 people flaming him. Take it into a store, and see what they think. It can't hurt.
    01-22-09 12:19 PM
    I'd return it.. My first phone wiggled so bad my second is put on perfect ... It doesn't move what so ever

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-22-09 12:23 PM
    if its clanking around and maken a ton of noises the return it .. if it wiggles a little bit thats normal is a floating screen and needs play in order to function and click properly .
    01-22-09 12:44 PM
    I appreciate the feedback from a serious perspective. I can also extend my gratitude to those of you who get off on flaming, superior beings that you are.
    01-22-09 01:05 PM
    Some screens wiggle more than others. If you are uncomfortable with the amount yours has, then exchange it but they all have wiggle to them.
    01-22-09 01:55 PM
    Its supposed to wiggle. But only when you wiggle it. If you just tilt it a little and it wiggles I would try and get it replaced.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-22-09 02:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD