Looks like she is holding a storm to me. Look at the top buttons, not a big deal but its always good to see Celebs using their favs. The part that is unclear is if she is a faithful storm user dealing with all the short comings of the device or if she is adapting to the new storm 2 before all of us. Its not uncommon for celebrities to get devices early just to create a buzz/marketing or whatever. Let me know what you guys think....later!!
    05-17-09 11:46 AM
    Could be the 8900 as well. They look the same from the angle.
    05-17-09 11:48 AM
    Could be the 8900 as well. They look the same from the angle.
    Your absolutely correct
    05-17-09 11:55 AM
    Definitely a STORM. 1st gen
    05-17-09 12:10 PM
    Actually its a curve. The rectangular area where the camera and flash are is smaller on the curve than the storm. I doubt any celeb would have the patience to deal with the storm honestly....and who cares really? Shes still human you know!
    05-17-09 12:38 PM
    Actually its a curve. The rectangular area where the camera and flash are is smaller on the curve than the storm. I doubt any celeb would have the patience to deal with the storm honestly....and who cares really? Shes still human you know!
    Wasn't a question of if she was human or not just pointing out that she used one. If you really didnt care you never had to open this post
    05-17-09 12:57 PM
    ya thats the new curve not the storm.
    05-17-09 12:57 PM
    it is curve. Notice the volume buttons which have chrome look.
    05-17-09 01:00 PM
    it looks to me as if she is using her thumb to touch the screen, but it could be the curve casue it has the chrome buttons
    05-17-09 01:21 PM
    I think its a Curve, If it was a Storm the picture would show her with the battery cover off
    05-17-09 01:22 PM
    No, it's a Storm. If you zoom in really closely, you can see the difference in the pieces of glass that cover the camera.
    05-17-09 01:24 PM
    I think its a Curve, If it was a Storm the picture would show her with the battery cover off
    LMAO!! TRUE DAT!
    05-17-09 01:31 PM
    The need to do battery pulls with a Storm is EXTREMELY exaggerated in these forums........ Sad, really........
    05-17-09 01:38 PM
    The need to do battery pulls with a Storm is EXTREMELY exaggerated in these forums........ Sad, really........
    I through a in there. I will admit I have done more with the Storm than any other Blackberry...Can you say different?
    05-17-09 01:39 PM
    Watever phone she's using has a keypad on it cuz there's a pic of her and other celebs wit BB's on Nany Drew's website.
    05-17-09 01:48 PM
    Apparently she got the whole beating chris brown gave her recorded on her storm. When she tried to play it back to police it said "unexpected error, video of unsupported format.". Damn shame.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by jimmyknuckles32; 05-17-09 at 02:22 PM.
    05-17-09 02:08 PM
    You see a pic of Rhianna and all you can do is try to figure out which BB she's using???

You peeps gotta get yo priorities straight.

SHE'S HOT!!!

05-17-09 03:09 PM
    Looks like she is holding a storm to me. Look at the top buttons, not a big deal but its always good to see Celebs using their favs. The part that is unclear is if she is a faithful storm user dealing with all the short comings of the device or if she is adapting to the new storm 2 before all of us. Its not uncommon for celebrities to get devices early just to create a buzz/marketing or whatever. Let me know what you guys think....later!!
    Who cares... She be prolly still on .65 fo shizzle.
    05-17-09 05:37 PM
    Haha that is funny stuff I guess i didnt look at her facial expression either "Damnit this thing froze again!!"
    05-17-09 09:35 PM
    You see a pic of Rhianna and all you can do is try to figure out which BB she's using???

You peeps gotta get yo priorities straight.

SHE'S HOT!!!

That she is but at this point I have already seen her naked im just tryna slide into home plate so the next sucka can hit a home run!! beautiful but crazy lol
    05-17-09 09:40 PM
    Apparently she got the whole beating chris brown gave her recorded on her storm. When she tried to play it back to police it said "unexpected error, video of unsupported format.". Damn shame.

+10char
    05-17-09 10:38 PM
    Wasn't a question of if she was human or not just pointing out that she used one. If you really didnt care you never had to open this post
    Because I found it hard to believe a celeb would tolerate a storm and wanted to prove you wrong.
    05-17-09 11:09 PM
    She has a BB?! She should get beat up for not using an iphone. What is she thinking...

05-17-09 11:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD