i'm looking for a case/holster combo...not too bulky...and i really dont want to spend $30+. If you have any recomendations it would be appreciated...if you could include pics it would be even better. Thank you in advance for your recomendations.
    07-05-09 11:08 PM
    I have the innocase II w/ holster. Love it. Wish I got the dock also. I gifted it to my friend, now its either naked or otterbox. Why don't you just look around? The stores online have pix and review and...wait for it...prices!!!! Its like someone read your question, then invented a time machine and went back in time to set the precedent for all online shopping solely based on your question!!!

Sorry, but I have to give everyone a hard time or I get banned again!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-06-09 10:26 AM
    Ive been loking online...i just thought i would see if anyone has found something and felt like sharing their cool finds...sorry.
    07-06-09 10:29 AM
    Hey I told you I HAVE to give everyone a hard time or I get a banhammer facial. Don't take it personally. Just keeping it light.

Btw I gave you my suggestion. Innocase II is hardly noticeable, doesn't get in the way of screen or keys, and looks good. Belt clip or holster or whatever you call it is pretty good too.
    Good luck.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-06-09 11:32 AM
    patches returns!.... with a vengeance!
    07-06-09 11:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD