currently i use web based fitday.com which supports charting and "cal balance" so i see how much i take in and how much i burn. I am not looking to LOOSE i am looking to gain a little (get up to 103) and hold there. not a easy task for a 17 yr old fed by G-Tube battling lou gherigs disease.

Anyone have something that is comparable, allows weight charting, cal balance, and custom food entry?
    04-04-09 10:37 PM
    I need an app like that too!
    04-04-09 11:26 PM
    There's a calorie app in App World. Don't know if it has all you want, but it's a place to start...
    04-04-09 11:30 PM
    There's a calorie app in App World. Don't know if it has all you want, but it's a place to start...
    How do I get app world. Verizon has not given me an OTA update with it on it so I am confused as h e l l!

why the h e l l censor the word h e l l its not even censored anywhere else but here... thats just downright stupid!
    04-04-09 11:38 PM
    just go to mobile.blackberry.com and download App World.
    04-05-09 12:44 AM
    got it thanks wjhats the app called
    04-05-09 01:07 AM
    dont bother with the app on App World. Its pathetic...doesnt track calories it just links you to a crappy website that is missing all the major foods practically.
    04-05-09 02:03 AM
    yeah i just noticed that... its not even customizable. what a waste of time... App World, more like App Crap. I am just gonnna have to do it on my iPod Touch. THey got loads of cal counters there.

This is the only time Apple beats the BlackBerry, is in number of apps
    04-05-09 02:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD