03-04-09 11:53 PM
32 12
tools
    That was quick. I've got all the responses needed. I'll be notifying those of you that have been chosen very shortly.

I am looking for beta testers, what you will be testing is not being disclosed as I want testers that are interested in the development. Rather than being the first to get their hands on something new and exciting. The actual beta will be made available either later tonight or early tomorrow.

As a beta tester you will be responsible for reporting any bugs you may come across as well as provide comments that may assist in the betterment of the project. You may be submitted short 1-5 minute survey's related to the project. You will also be expected to extensively test the features made available to you.

The actual beta will last 2 - 5 day's, after which the project will be made available for everyone. A maximum of 10 people will be selected, to show your interest simply reply to this thread. PM's will be ignored. More active member's of the forums will have a greater chance of getting into the beta. At the conclusion of the beta the project will be released to the rest of the community. You will not be compensated but you will be thanked and have your name permanently added to the project in an effort to show my appreciation.
    Last edited by Ravr; 03-04-09 at 04:21 PM.
    03-04-09 04:06 PM
    a top secret project! that is awesome! i'd do this if i had a storm...
    03-04-09 04:08 PM
    I will bite....let me know where and how. Thanks.
    03-04-09 04:08 PM
    I am looking for beta testers, what you will be testing is not being disclosed as I want testers that are interested in the development. Rather than being the first to get their hands on something new and exciting. The actual beta will be made available either later tonight or early tomorrow.

As a beta tester you will be responsible for reporting any bugs you may come across as well as provide comments that may assist in the betterment of the project. You may be submitted short 1-5 minute survey's related to the project. You will also be expected to extensively test the features made available to you.

The actual beta will last 2 - 5 day's, after which the project will be made available for everyone. A maximum of 10 people will be selected, to show your interest simply reply to this thread. PM's will be ignored. More active member's of the forums will have a greater chance of getting into the beta. At the conclusion of the beta the project will be released to the rest of the community. You will not be compensated but you will be thanked and have your name permanently added to the project in an effort to show my appreciation.
    I am interested.
    03-04-09 04:09 PM
    Ok I am in

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-04-09 04:09 PM
    I just signed up but I have been using blackberry's for 3 years. I will volunteer since I am jobless at the moment and have plenty of time on my hands...
    03-04-09 04:10 PM
    I'll test. Let me know what I have to do.

03-04-09 04:10 PM
    interested
    03-04-09 04:11 PM
    im in if you need me!
    Sure, I would be willing to help out. I spend most of my time at work on my phone anyways
    You going to have just as many people respond
    just to see what it is as if you just came out with
    what it is in the first place..

I'd be glad to help. Let me know.

03-04-09 04:12 PM
    I'm interested. I have Beta Testing experienced in the past. Mainly in the Automotive "Performance CHIP" programs.
    Last edited by YFZBOB; 03-04-09 at 04:15 PM.
    Like Koko i just recently joined but have been a crackberry lurker for over a year and had a blackberry since 2006. I'd gladly beta test any application.
    I'd love to
    Count me in.
    03-04-09 04:14 PM
    so would I... count me in
    03-04-09 04:17 PM
    I'm interested.

03-04-09 04:22 PM
    That was quick. I've got all the responses needed. I'll be notifying those of you that have been chosen very shortly.

I would love to help if your still needing a beta tester.
    03-04-09 04:22 PM
    I would love to help if your still needing a beta tester.
    Should anyone back out I will be sure to let anyone that wasn't selected know.
    03-04-09 04:25 PM
    dayum im never quick enough , i go to the restroom and get a drink and look what i missed
    03-04-09 04:27 PM
    I'm interested.
    03-04-09 04:48 PM
    Well if you happen to ned more as a beginning and up and coming developer. Put my name in the hat. Still running original os fyi

03-04-09 04:48 PM
    Im In I Would love to test
    03-04-09 04:49 PM
    If by chance you're still need of testers, count me in.
    03-04-09 04:52 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD