Hello,
    I went to the dark side and stared directly into her face. Her name was Droid. Seriously, it's a toy. If you are having thoughts about it,..don't. A slide-out keyboard that is useless, can cut/paste, no effective holster for the business user and work of all,....does not intergrate well with Exchange/Corporate IT.

I want my two days of my life back playing with the Motorola Droid.

BTW,..I went into VZW Friday to get the Storm2 and was talked into the Droid by the VERY hot rep. Lesson learned there too. Enjoying my S2 since last night.
    11-09-09 03:40 AM
    I understand. Technology frightens some people. My grandparents are the same way!
    11-09-09 04:01 AM
    lol glad to have you back man

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-09-09 04:08 AM
    I agree the Droid is a toy. Its good at youtube but a good business phone its not. Its like having a beautiful dumb blond secretary with big t-ts shes pretty to look at but she can never get any job completed properly. I'll take a plane Jane but smart one any day!
    11-09-09 04:56 AM
    Hello,
    I went to the dark side and stared directly into her face. Her name was Droid. Seriously, it's a toy. If you are having thoughts about it,..don't. A slide-out keyboard that is useless, can cut/paste, no effective holster for the business user and work of all,....does not intergrate well with Exchange/Corporate IT.

BTW,..I went into VZW Friday to get the Storm2 and was talked into the Droid by the VERY hot rep. Lesson learned there too. Enjoying my S2 since last night.
    I dont carry this phone either I carry a blackberry tour but ive had the luxery to train on this phone for several hours to learn the features and functionality. Regarding the statement above it does copy and paste. Its easy click the text and hold down on the screen the option that displays is cut, copy, paste, and save. Pretty simple. As far as a holster i have no idea what verizon wireless offers. Last time. Corporate Email.... It is as easy to setup as any phone. Really its easier. Just use activesync exchange. And not business related??? Not sure what you use for your business but there are over 2000 different apps for all your business needs, corp email, reg email, sync of pim data wirelessly...etc...
    11-09-09 05:23 AM
    I dont carry this phone either I carry a blackberry tour but ive had the luxery to train on this phone for several hours to learn the features and functionality. Regarding the statement above it does copy and paste. Its easy click the text and hold down on the screen the option that displays is cut, copy, paste, and save. Pretty simple. As far as a holster i have no idea what verizon wireless offers. Last time. Corporate Email.... It is as easy to setup as any phone. Really its easier. Just use activesync exchange. And not business related??? Not sure what you use for your business but there are over 2000 different apps for all your business needs, corp email, reg email, sync of pim data wirelessly...etc...
    Can it get me my messages NOW or 15 min later when it sees fit? Just asking, as my business emails are things I need to see as soon as they are sent from the sender.
    11-09-09 05:44 AM
    I heard this phone lag on emails which hurts everyone who counts on there emails for there job which sucks big time :-(

11-09-09 05:48 AM
    Lol, too much drama...

Anyway welcome back OP, enjoy your S2
    11-09-09 06:23 AM
    Sal's a freaking SAINT!!
    11-09-09 06:24 AM
    Welcome back. Love how you assigned the feminine pronoun to the droid. Ha!
    11-09-09 07:37 AM
    I understand. Technology frightens some people. My grandparents are the same way!
    Or most people could be sheep. Simply flocking to the next "new" "cool" idea.

11-09-09 07:40 AM
    ok people,its monday,l start the week off as good humans.
    11-09-09 07:45 AM
    Folks,

8 deleted posts!

...... from our Posting Rules & Guidelines.....

Post in the Right Forum
    We’ve done our best to layout the forum categories so they are logical and make sense. When you are creating a new thread, do your best to get it in the right category. We want these forums to be value added and educational. The General CrackBerry Discussion and General RIM/BlackBerry Discussion are good places to post if you have a serious question but are not quite sure where to put it. These forums are less stringently moderated, while specific forums (BlackBerry 8700 Series for example) are more strictly moderated to maintain their quality and usefulness.

And of course, we also have the Off-Topic Discussion forum. This is the place on the site to have fun and talk about whatever. From sports to the weather to what to buy your girlfriend for her birthday (buying her a new blackberry is always a good thing), anything goes in here. Just remember to keep it clean, keep it productive and keep it legal!

Make Meaningful Posts
    While CrackBerry.com is geared as much towards entertaining and connecting the Crackberry community as it is to helping solve problems and staying on top of news and rumors, all posts made within the site should be value added and on topic to the thread (even in the free for all). Hijacking a thread off-topic is a big No-No, and posts made for no reason other than to increase post count will be wiped from the site.

Personal Attacks
    Do not flame, insult or post personal attacks against other users. Be courteous, not rude. Any instances or reports of harassment of members will be treated seriously. CrackBerry.com has a zero tolerance policy against this kind of behavior, which may result with an immediate temporary or permanent ban at moderators' discretion. CrackBerry.com is a friendly place - treat members with respect at all times. If you don't have something nice to say, do not say it!

Reporting a bad post
    There is a "Report bad post" button on the top right side of each post (red/white triangle) or you can send a PM to a moderator.

We now return you to your regularly schedule thread already in progress!
    11-09-09 08:04 AM
    Hello,

You left out that it, like all current droids, can't do BT voice dialing.
    11-09-09 09:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD