Alright I'll give everyone about 5 or so minutes to guess what happened here, then I'll spill the beans. Shoot!!

Edit: I actually just deleted the precision zen cod and this happened. I was trying to see if I could get rid of it as I use another theme all the time. No go. Ah well. It was funny for a moment.

Last edited by cocruxified; 03-22-09 at 04:24 PM.
    03-22-09 04:15 PM
    you deleted all the themes on your phone, including the default
    03-22-09 04:16 PM
    You deleted the downloads folder.
    03-22-09 04:17 PM
    You deleted themes, wallpapers. I did the same thing a while back
    03-22-09 04:18 PM
    What a mess dude

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-22-09 04:20 PM
    deleted all themes
    03-22-09 04:21 PM
    I actually just deleted the precision zen cod and this happened. I was trying to see if I could get rid of it as I use another theme all the time. No go. Ah well. It was funny for a moment.
    03-22-09 04:24 PM
    What is that injection-looking app?
    03-22-09 04:31 PM
    Another question...

Why advertise the OS you are running, but replace some numbers with ?'s ?

Pretty silly if you ask me.
    03-22-09 04:34 PM
    What is that injection-looking app?
    Its a game called Dope Wars. Pretty addicting. Its somewhere on these forums. Search Dope Wars and you should find it.

Another question...

Why advertise the OS you are running, but replace some numbers with ?'s ?

Pretty silly if you ask me.
    Silly? How rude.

I just haven't settled on a build in the last week or so, so it makes no sense for me to keep changing it. When I find something I'm good with, I'll post....just for you.
    03-22-09 04:37 PM
    i had the same thing happen today while fiddling with default theme and trying to remove it and rename another one to it. weird eh? did a wipe and fresh install and was good to go again, but never seen that "theme" before
    03-22-09 04:38 PM

Silly? How rude.

I just haven't settled on a build in the last week or so, so it makes no sense for me to keep changing it. When I find something I'm good with, I'll post....just for you.
    Word......
    03-22-09 04:43 PM
    Maybe i'll delete my default theme and try it *LOL* I sort of like it, looks Old School Linux in a way.....

(did you check memory usage while it was like that, OP?)
    03-22-09 10:46 PM
    First answer and somebody nails it....darn people are good!
    03-22-09 10:48 PM
    Alright I'll give everyone about 5 or so minutes to guess what happened here, then I'll spill the beans. Shoot!!

Edit: I actually just deleted the precision zen cod and this happened. I was trying to see if I could get rid of it as I use another theme all the time. No go. Ah well. It was funny for a moment.

LOL! I did the same myself about a month ago. Trial and error, baby
    03-22-09 10:48 PM
    Maybe i'll delete my default theme and try it *LOL* I sort of like it, looks Old School Linux in a way.....

(did you check memory usage while it was like that, OP?)
    No, I thought about it after I already wiped and reloaded. I kicked myself for that. I really wanted to know.
    03-23-09 12:22 AM
    I did that too and freaked the f*** out. Took me like 2 hours to figure out what I dod because I deleted several things at the ae time and also changed my OS. I thought my phone was dead. Then I realized that I couldn't exchznge on warranty because of the beta. Luckily the forums said don't delete zen somewhere.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-23-09 01:28 AM
    i had the same thing happen today while fiddling with default theme and trying to remove it and rename another one to it. weird eh? did a wipe and fresh install and was good to go again, but never seen that "theme" before
    you cant rename files. java has to have a matching name and function name in order to work. since you cant recompile the code you have to leave files named as their original. recompile a theme so it matches the name you want to replace.
    03-23-09 08:43 AM
    happened to me as well when I first loaded .109. Could not just add the theme back in via AppLoader.

I have to recover the dead BB as PC would not recognize the device with AppLoader, DM, or jl_cmdr.

Thanks to crackberry.com, Recover went well and then loaded OS.
    03-23-09 10:19 AM
    I did the same thing and had a good laugh. I even went as far as renaming one of my theme back up cod to the precision zen default name and that did not work. Guess we are stuck with a 2.7MB theme that won't ever be used again.

Edit. This does make the storm perform a lot faster. Any keepers?
    Last edited by irie; 03-23-09 at 10:55 AM.
    03-23-09 10:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD