OMG, the noobs are coming out of the woodwork tonight like roaches. Someone get the can of Raid. I bet the phones are ringing off the hook at Verizon call centers. lol

Geez, it's like no one has ever loaded an OS before or something. Even the people that did OTAs and DM installs for .75 are scratching their heads. WTH?
    05-31-09 09:45 PM
    OMG, the noobs are coming out of the woodwork tonight like roaches. Someone get the can of Raid. I bet the phones are ringing off the hook at Verizon call centers. lol

Geez, it's like no one has ever loaded an OS before or something. Even the people that did OTAs and DM installs for .75 are scratching their heads. WTH?
    its been too long since the last update. any and all knowledge about loading an OS when .75 was released has been long gone
    05-31-09 09:49 PM

I hear ya...I'm avoiding the forums tonight
    05-31-09 09:49 PM
    I hear ya...I'm avoiding the forums tonight
    Agreed... There is a thread for just questions on the update and issues etc. but they are still starting new threads. LOL So happy I'm not a VZW employee props to them all.
    05-31-09 10:10 PM
    I've personally done at least 10 updates to phones today myself. DM is not something people even know they have. They've never installed the CD. Don't even wanna think about what's going to happen on the OTA as time progresses. I have 2 more to do tomorrow and should be outta the woods. Kinda happy I'm able to help them rather than field the calls from them about what happened.

-- No I don't work for Verizon
    05-31-09 10:10 PM
    I haven't been around long enough... but what is the problem? Just scroll past the threads and look for other meaningful posts... everytime a number of people confused about something that come to THIS site for help everyone has to get their panties in a twist.

Get off your high horses
    05-31-09 10:12 PM
    In all fairness, its been a very long time since an official update was needed, and I mean truly needed. Sucks to be a noob, damn rookies.
    05-31-09 10:14 PM
    someone else post their ota progression...... or lack of
    05-31-09 10:19 PM
    i'm a noob and didnt have no problem upgrading my os it was easy just plug it into the dm and ok it
    05-31-09 10:23 PM
    i took 24 hours off in anticipation of the crap storm, and boy was it a CRAP storm!!!

i'm glad that my posts got buried so i didn't get 900 gazillion n00bs emailing me and asking how to fix **** to my "ask patches" email...
    05-31-09 10:29 PM
    One of these types of threads is enough.
    05-31-09 11:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD