I know I blast my music all the time (and most of the time it's Metal, since I'm a metal head), but does anyone else notice a decrease in sound with the new OS? (Mind you I have the latest official issued OS, no "releases" or "cracks" etc...).

My speed went up on the OS, but the sound went down.

I also grabbed the iBerry theme from another site (didn't want to pay $7 yet), but the menu is light blue and the words are white....can I change that?

The theme I REALLY want is the iVista2. That, to me, looks REALLY nice, but I've seen more than a couple people say it has flaws for the storm, so I am thinking of waiting (even though I'm not a patient guy) for it to be fixed.

Can anyone else show me their backgrounds and where they got them?

Further, I have this screen capture thing called "capture it" and it captures the icon and just above it, rather than taking a pic of what I want at times. I've seen other users get a screen shot of their main screen (without the menu) and wonder how they do it.

Lastly, does anyone have any reccomendations for applications to get. I have the Staples button, That's what she said app, and 123Spoof (which I thought was cool, but didn't want to pay to have my voice changed). I've been looking at a few GPS oriented location apps (that could post to facebook) and I like a few, but they are ardous to set up. Wish there was a quicker one.

Please let me know! Thanks!
    03-21-09 12:09 PM
    I bought ivista2 and didn't like it. I didn't like some of the ocon colors and I thought that it was slow. I have also learned that no 2 storms are alike. I'm now using glass theme with weatherbug and hidden today and so far so good and It has a clean look.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-21-09 12:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD