I downloaded it but I can't find it any where. Did this twice and over wrote the first. Anyone know where to look?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-16-09 08:37 PM
    There's nothing to "find".

It runs in the bg.
    02-16-09 08:41 PM
    There isnt an icon for it. It just runs in the background, and deletes the log occasionally with the device is idle.
    02-16-09 08:42 PM
    Logmaid has no icon or anything. It just runs in the background. Go to options -> advanced options -> applications to view if it's actually installed or not. If it is it should show up in the application list.

02-16-09 08:42 PM
    Logmaid has no icon or anything. It just runs in the background. Go to options -> advanced options -> applications to view if it's actually installed or not. If it is it should show up in the application list.

Got ya. Thanks I see it.

02-16-09 11:21 PM
    This doesn't even seem to do anything for my Storm useful. i see the log entries of it working sometimes but my memory still drops and it still gets slow after a while. I still go from 42 mb down to below 10 mb in a few hours sometimes...seriously.
    02-16-09 11:29 PM
    This doesn't even seem to do anything for my Storm useful. i see the log entries of it working sometimes but my memory still drops and it still gets slow after a while. I still go from 42 mb down to below 10 mb in a few hours sometimes...seriously.
    I've never been that low but logmaid does nothing for my storm. I can see it run maybe one a day in the logs. I've since removed it and I'm back to 40 to 50mb of memory.
    02-17-09 09:26 AM
    I've never been that low but logmaid does nothing for my storm. I can see it run maybe one a day in the logs. I've since removed it and I'm back to 40 to 50mb of memory.
    lol i love the internet
    02-17-09 09:28 AM
    lol i love the internet
    Me too, that's why I pay for access to it.
    02-17-09 09:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD