I'm not sure if this was ever posted or not, but I just found a quick way to clean up the log files on the storm.
    From the main menu, lock in the number key and type /"/"/
    (That's forward slash double quotes forward slash double quotes forward slash with no spaces)
    You'll see all the logs on screen, then hit the menu button and select Clears Logs.
    It seemed to speed up the phone quite a bit.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-17-09 07:43 PM
    Yeah you can also download logmaid or set a quicklaunch shortcut as well.

03-17-09 07:57 PM
    so many of these posts...

dump.....
    no bump....
    03-17-09 09:50 PM
    Wow...you're very clever.
    I find something that I wanted to share, and yes, I did search, and then some jackhole loser like yourself must be very bored and has nothing better to do than post a wise a$$ comment

You feel better about yourself now?

so many of these posts...

dump.....
    no bump....
    03-17-09 10:04 PM
    Can you just go into the options of the log screen and deselect all the things it logs. This way it won't log anything any longer?

Just wondering as it would make logmaid redundant.

Thanks.
    03-26-09 05:34 PM
    I'm not sure if this was ever posted or not, but I just found a quick way to clean up the log files on the storm.
    From the main menu, lock in the number key and type /"/"/
    (That's forward slash double quotes forward slash double quotes forward slash with no spaces)
    You'll see all the logs on screen, then hit the menu button and select Clears Logs.
    It seemed to speed up the phone quite a bit.

Thanks for the great tip!!
    03-26-09 05:37 PM
    Wow...you're very clever.
    I find something that I wanted to share, and yes, I did search, and then some jackhole loser like yourself must be very bored and has nothing better to do than post a wise a$$ comment

You feel better about yourself now?

You do know that there at least a dozen threads on this and the other commands that can be accessed from the landscape mode using the keyboard shortcuts. I believe that is what the poster was trying to allude to.
    03-26-09 05:55 PM
    stupid question

but where do you enter this in -- what im asking is what is the 'main screen'?
    03-26-09 05:57 PM
    stupid question

but where do you enter this in -- what im asking is what is the 'main screen'?
    nevermind, figured it out

can someone provide the link as to the aforementioned landscape keyboard shortcuts

thanks
    03-26-09 05:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD