Ok, So I set it up and it looks like I accidentally saved an incorrect pattern and now I locked myself out and all the options I chose were so it can stay locked without knowing the pattern. How can I unlock and fix this???
    06-16-10 09:55 AM
    Can you hook it up to DM and delete the APP then re-install it?
    06-16-10 09:57 AM
    Battery pull and while it's rebooting, hold the escape key and phone will go to safe mode. Once you are in safe mode, delete patternlock then reboot phone. Then reinstall pattern lock.
    06-16-10 09:57 AM
    Good idea, and if that don't work, try booting in to safe mode, and delete the app. Pull the battery, then after you put it back, hold the back arrow while it's rebooting, this will cause the BB to start up in safe mode and not load many of it's start up apps, and HOPEFULLY not pattern lock.

EDIT: Sorry for the delayed reaction, something is wrong with crackberry, or my computer or something and my posts are delayed, BUT I started this post, BEFORE RH.
    06-16-10 10:07 AM
    lol. PK-10 min lag...SUREEEEEE...

CB has been lagging for me as well so I don't think it's your computer. I'm on two different computers and different internet connection but same area.
    06-16-10 10:25 AM
    ok I fixed it by remembering the pattern. I guess it didnt register my last swipe going back down against the pattern and I thought it did. So no worries... Thanks for the fast help guys!
    06-16-10 11:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD