Is there a way to find out if a site has a mobile version? I have been trying to find movie times using Google on my Storm and the page doesn't load correctly. I've tried Fandango and Moviefone (as well as other sites for other things) and am having no luck in getting them to load correctly. I have my browser default set to BB and have tried using Google Search as well as the BB browser. I know that CB has a mobile version (thank goodness!) but how about other sites? Thanks in advance for your help on this........
    05-27-09 10:52 PM
    Is there a way to find out if a site has a mobile version? I have been trying to find movie times using Google on my Storm and the page doesn't load correctly. I've tried Fandango and Moviefone (as well as other sites for other things) and am having no luck in getting them to load correctly. I have my browser default set to BB and have tried using Google Search as well as the BB browser. I know that CB has a mobile version (thank goodness!) but how about other sites? Thanks in advance for your help on this........
    What are your browser settings set at? If you have it set to BB it will load the WAP site if available automatically. You can also check out Poynt. I believe they have a movie search built in
    05-27-09 10:58 PM
    05-27-09 11:01 PM
    If you Google "mobile websites" several good lists come up. It might help you find some new sites.
    05-27-09 11:06 PM
    Mobile Sites - Cantoni.mobi the best mobile start page in the universe.
    There are a few movie listing mobile sites in the entertainment section.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-27-09 11:16 PM
    A ton of useful information! Thank you all so much! Each day I find one more reason to love my Storm........
    05-27-09 11:44 PM
    A ton of useful information! Thank you all so much! Each day I find one more reason to love my Storm........
    No problem glad I could help Grandma .
    05-27-09 11:46 PM
    If you type nearly any website you normally use.

Just lose the www
    substitute with the m
    and you'll be surprised to see nearly every site has a mobile version by now.
    05-28-09 03:35 AM
    Thanks for the links.
    05-28-09 06:05 AM
    Thanks for the links.
    Welcome yogi.
    05-28-09 06:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD