I got a Storm a couple of weeks ago. It's my first BB after being a Windows Mobile user for a number of years. So far, it's been a positive switch with the exception of three things.

1 - I'm looking for a good list manager package. I used ListPro from Ilium on WinMo. Basically I want to create simple check-lists that can be used for a variety of purposes like to do lists, shopping lists, project ideas, etc. Desktop sync is not really needed.

2 - An automated profile manager that can set the sound profile based on time of day, charging status and, most importantly, calendar entries. I just know I'm going to forget to put it on vibrate when I go into a meeting. I've seen one app that can do it if you set something specific in each appointment but I want something more generic that does it automatically for all calendar appts.

3 - A decent alarm clock to wake me up in the morning. The biggest criteria here is it needs to be loud and reliable.

Much thanks in advance.
    02-07-09 10:33 AM
    For the shopping list try Maratick also try Ascendo

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-07-09 11:17 AM
    I too came from WinMo and I liked that I had 3 different alarm clocks on my 6800 but I've found the Storms alarm clock to work just fine. Wakes me up and that's what I need it to do.
    02-07-09 11:32 AM
    Thanks. I'll give those a look.
    02-07-09 02:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD