Ok so we hit an impass, that sucks. I will fix later. Wonder why it loaded on my device. You can try to remove the browser files to get past the xml one.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    removed browser alx, still getting "net.rim.blackberry.xml" error. Replaced browser cod files from .99, replaced browser alx and blackberry alx from 99 and still getting error. I will keep digging
    02-07-09 02:10 PM
    In digging that error has something to do with blackberry.xml file. So i will be taking a look at that.
    02-07-09 02:19 PM
    In digging that error has something to do with blackberry.xml file. So i will be taking a look at that.
    yeah did the same , still getting same error , so something has got to be wrong with the .xml file , but i think once we get past that , it should be good to go.
    02-07-09 03:04 PM
    Ok so this will have to wait until tomorrow. I proposed and she said yes! We are going out to celebrate tonight. Sorry CB this comes first

02-07-09 05:17 PM
    Ok so this will have to wait until tomorrow. I proposed and she said yes! We are going out to celebrate tonight. Sorry CB this comes first

CONGRATS!!!!!
    02-07-09 05:18 PM

Thats AWESOME!!!! Congratulations!!!!
    02-07-09 05:20 PM

CONGRATS MAN !
    02-07-09 05:21 PM
    Congrats Sith!
    02-07-09 05:25 PM

Congratulations!
    02-07-09 05:26 PM
    We lost another good man today...

joking, congrats.
    02-07-09 06:03 PM

Congrats Sith, she is a lucky woman! She probably has NO idea how much of a tech nerd you really are
    02-07-09 07:06 PM

WOW!!!!! That's wonderful Sith!
    02-07-09 07:07 PM
    Thank you very much everyone!

*waits for her to return to the table*

02-07-09 07:21 PM
    Thank you very much everyone!

lol nice way to sneak in and say hi lol..... good job man ,, get R done tonight nah mean lol .. lol
    02-07-09 07:22 PM
    Did she ?
    Mine yes... that's why I'm so sad.....

Jk, obviously ! Grats !!!
    02-08-09 12:59 AM
    Awwwwwww congrats Sith.
    02-08-09 10:41 AM
    Thank you very much all.
    02-08-09 10:44 AM
    Ok as for the OS build. It seems to install fine on this system. I went to App loader, then Update software (was running .99) and it showed the 4.7.3.101 as the update. Hit next and started going through it. Its loading system software now.
    02-08-09 11:16 AM
    Try this one
    02-08-09 11:30 AM
    Sith, now that you have it running how does it compare to .99?

Congrats BTW
    02-08-09 11:31 AM
    Thank you. And i just reloaded the OS again after a few changes, so we shall see. If this doesnt work, im just going to zip the contents of the java folder sot hat it can be put into a previous install file.
    02-08-09 11:32 AM

OMFG!!!!!!! Great news! Take all the time you need. My lady and I are looking at houses ourselves, so I know the feeling.

Edit: I'm donwloading your special build now. Probably won't get to play around with it till tomorrow, thou, since we are going to 2 open houses today and tonight is my birthday celebration (Tuesday is the actual day).
    Last edited by pkcable; 02-08-09 at 11:46 AM.
    02-08-09 11:35 AM
    Morning Sith, downloading now but probably wont install untill Wednesday. On my way to the airport, business trip to Dallas...Once again Congrats!!!
    02-08-09 11:52 AM
    Congrats on your engagement! I have been married for almost 7 years now and it has been great.

02-08-09 11:56 AM
    Thank you very much
    02-08-09 12:01 PM
196 ... 45678
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD