ive got my hotmail account linked up to the push email on the phone.

but is there anyway i can link the contacts to it?

thanks , pud
    01-11-09 09:26 AM
    If you use Outlook to sync you could download Outlook Connector which allows you to sync your hotmail contacts and calendar to Outlook and then sync those to your bb.
    01-11-09 09:56 AM
    bit technical for me that :P

i dont use email that often so i think ill live with it.

thanks anyway
    01-11-09 10:02 AM
    Ok. Sorry that didn't help. You may also try windows live messenger. It will give you access to your contacts but don't think you can email from it. You can instant message though.

Windows Live Messenger Features
    Windows Live™ Messenger for BlackBerry� smartphones allows you to chat in virtual real time with your instant messaging (IM) contacts when and where you want to – not just when you’re in front of your computer.

It has many of the same features you already use with Windows Live Messenger on your desktop, including1:

Fast and reliable messaging
    Virtual real-time awareness of which of your contacts are online and ready to chat
    The ability to customize your own status messages (e.g. ‘Back in 5 mins')
    Access to your existing Windows Live Messenger Contact List and the ability to add, delete and block contacts
    Emoticons to express yourself
    Auto-login so you’re always connected
    The ability to participate in several chats at once and to initiate and participate in multi-user chats
    And with Windows Live Messenger on your BlackBerry smartphone, you can also:

Communicate with other Windows Live Messenger users even while using other applications on your BlackBerry device
    New messages appearing directly in your BlackBerry smartphone Messages list
    01-11-09 10:14 AM
    Ok. Sorry that didn't help. You may also try windows live messenger. It will give you access to your contacts but don't think you can email from it. You can instant message though.

Windows Live Messenger Features
    Windows Live� Messenger for BlackBerry� smartphones allows you to chat in virtual real time with your instant messaging (IM) contacts when and where you want to � not just when you�re in front of your computer.

It has many of the same features you already use with Windows Live Messenger on your desktop, including1:

Fast and reliable messaging
    Virtual real-time awareness of which of your contacts are online and ready to chat
    The ability to customize your own status messages (e.g. �Back in 5 mins')
    Access to your existing Windows Live Messenger Contact List and the ability to add, delete and block contacts
    Emoticons to express yourself
    Auto-login so you�re always connected
    The ability to participate in several chats at once and to initiate and participate in multi-user chats
    And with Windows Live Messenger on your BlackBerry smartphone, you can also:

Communicate with other Windows Live Messenger users even while using other applications on your BlackBerry device
    New messages appearing directly in your BlackBerry smartphone Messages list
    You tried using live messenger? I've never gotten it to work
    01-11-09 10:18 AM
    I used it quite awhile ago but basically only used it for one person and when that person finally added a text message plan to their phone I didn't see any reason to keep it on my phone anymore.
    01-11-09 10:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD