Is there an app that works the same as Limewire does on a computer? allows downloading of music etc? just curious
    06-02-09 12:28 PM
    I'm pretty sure it would be against Verizon's TOS. If you're too poor to purchase music legitimately then music shouldn't be your priority and you should be out making money to support yourself. Theft is wrong. Period.
    06-02-09 12:49 PM
    If a torrent app is not supported, why on earth would they support a limewire app? Haha both are theft and both could land you a fine or even time. Just look at the recent ruling with Pirate Bay.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-02-09 12:51 PM
    If a torrent app is not supported, why on earth would they support a limewire app? Haha both are theft and both could land you a fine or even time. Just look at the recent ruling with Pirate Bay.

Torrents as a concept, file type and transport protocol are completely legal...
    06-02-09 12:55 PM
    This would be pretty sick, downloading music right from limewire or any other site on to your phone.
    06-02-09 12:59 PM
    I'm pretty sure it would be against Verizon's TOS. If you're too poor to purchase music legitimately then music shouldn't be your priority and you should be out making money to support yourself. Theft is wrong. Period.
    Too strike me as one of those holier than thou types that has sicker thoughts than only the worst delinquents on the planet. Just my opinion. Why don't you try to help instead of preach you hypocrite.

06-02-09 01:08 PM
    Maybe it's not a poor thing but more like why pay when he can get it for free...I'm so sure no one here has ever pirated anything before
    06-02-09 01:08 PM
    music has always been a means of expression for the poor and struggling. That's where some of the best music has come from.

Your logic is failed. And you sound like a fool.
    06-02-09 01:14 PM
    BlueSkyToolbox is always trying to tear someone down. Don't worry, no one loves him.

As for limewire, I cringe to think what kind of viruses that would bring to the phone. I wouldn't risk it.

06-02-09 01:15 PM
    Yeah for real. If given the option to have a way to achieve free gas I'm sure he would do it

06-02-09 01:15 PM
    Again Blueskyjerkie is back in the forums. Has been slashing people all night. He makes mean and disrespectful comments and gets away with it without helping, but a person like sooks or patches make jokes and they get banned.

mods please fix
    06-02-09 01:19 PM
    My favorite 4 letter word...FREE
    06-02-09 01:23 PM
    Seriously I have about 8000 songs on my computer do you really think Im paying 8000 dollars for music NO THANK-YOU!!! That $8000 can go towards somthing more important like food and payments/bills on my house.
    06-02-09 01:26 PM
    8000? I thought had a lot. I only have 3500 and also 23 movies.
    06-02-09 01:31 PM
    I agree. I may contradict myself here, but I do download from limewire.
    On occasion I do buy a few songs a week from iTunes.
    I know it doesn't make it right, but its not right to see what rap and hip-hop has turned into too.
    Makes me sick the money in that industry.
    Seriously I have about 8000 songs on my computer do you really think Im paying 8000 dollars for music NO THANK-YOU!!! That $8000 can go towards somthing more important like food and payments/bills on my house.
    06-02-09 01:31 PM
    music has always been a means of expression for the poor and struggling. That's where some of the best music has come from.

Your logic is failed. And you sound like a fool.
    COULDN'T AGREE WTH YOU MORE ON THE SOUNDING LIKE A FOOL PART

06-02-09 01:32 PM
    I'm sure we have all baught our share of legal music either cd's or itunes. I don't think linewire will put lil wayne out of bussiness...
    06-02-09 01:46 PM
    I love torrents.

06-02-09 02:38 PM
    For music just use beemp3.com

06-02-09 02:44 PM
    Sorry about repost.
    06-02-09 02:44 PM
    Yall remember when cds were $20 plus? Who was gettin screwed then?
    06-02-09 02:49 PM
    Do you have to bust everyones balls? Seriously chill out, I've seen you on multiple threads just whiningggggg!

BTW this app would be sweet!
    06-02-09 02:55 PM
    Do you have to bust everyones balls? Seriously chill out, I've seen you on multiple threads just whiningggggg!

BTW this app would be sweet!
    YESSSSSSSS!!!
    06-02-09 03:13 PM
    yikes...i didnt realize my post would cause such a stir...blueskyi CAN afford to buy if i wanted to...It was simply a question...I'm new to the blackberry world so was curious about the app...and yes as someone stated earlier the virus issues would be too great...OH well live and learn...Thank you everyone for all the help i've received on all the other forums..i've learned soo much just by reading daily...
    06-02-09 03:15 PM
    Too strike me as one of those holier than thou types that has sicker thoughts than only the worst delinquents on the planet. Just my opinion. Why don't you try to help instead of preach you hypocrite.

Well I do like to devour small infants.
    06-02-09 03:26 PM
219 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD