11-23-08 11:58 AM
58 123
tools
    Everybody doesnt hate the storm....I love it, and many other people do.....If you take the time and make some changes to the settings, it works like a charm.....Stop HATING
    11-23-08 09:57 AM
    What are the chances of Kevin getting a thread STICKIED called "iPhone v Storm Flame war!" this way the 10 new threads that get created everyday saying the Storm/iPhone sucks can have 1 home and not clutter the board with useless chatter. Any threads that come up without any relevant information other than this phone is crap this phone is better can just be immediately locked w/ the OP being directed to post on the sticky thread.
    11-23-08 10:30 AM
    lol @ everyone hating the Storm. I've read more positive than negative comments. Stick with your curve son
    11-23-08 10:41 AM
    Swear some people's lives shouldve been aborted when the pregnancy test came back with the '+'

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Wow, that's a f**ked up thing to say. I assume you were refering to yourself ?
    11-23-08 10:53 AM
    Wow, that's a f**ked up thing to say. I assume you were refering to yourself ?
    Lighten up Francis......

11-23-08 11:24 AM
    I'm surprised people are as forgiving of this phone as they are... BB claims to have been working on the storm since before Apple even dreamed of the iPhone... however, Apple has in the mean time brought two iterations of the iPhone to market in the time BB has brought it's first touchscreen. BB having taken as much time as they have should have been able to bring a superior phone to market - unfortunately BB failed.

Everyone who has such high hopes that this weeks OS update will cure the Storms quirks are going to be incredibly disappointed. If RIM hasn't been able to address issues such as lag by now, I doubt they'll be able to cure it in the next few days.
    Sad, but true ...
    11-23-08 11:52 AM
    Please delete your crackberry account. you have no reason being here. nobody likes you. get over it.
    11-23-08 11:54 AM
    i love my storm to me obvoius some bugs but i really love this phone and once the app center launches it will be even better.
    11-23-08 11:58 AM
58 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD