draaaamaaa jesus i cant believe everyone is getting so heated about this...weve already clarified that those who type slow and are drop dead faithful to bbs like it, and those who are used to having everything work fast and crisp and easy right NOW dont. yes, many many many people (including myself) are very disappointed but being pissed isnt going to make the phone any better...
    11-21-08 03:05 PM
    You can't lose brain cells you don't possess, man with two first names. PaulMike? Cool : ) You people are in the worst denial I've probably ever experienced via web. Pathetic
    personal insults over a phone.
    11-21-08 03:06 PM
    I'm surprised people are as forgiving of this phone as they are... BB claims to have been working on the storm since before Apple even dreamed of the iPhone... however, Apple has in the mean time brought two iterations of the iPhone to market in the time BB has brought it's first touchscreen. BB having taken as much time as they have should have been able to bring a superior phone to market - unfortunately BB failed.

Everyone who has such high hopes that this weeks OS update will cure the Storms quirks are going to be incredibly disappointed. If RIM hasn't been able to address issues such as lag by now, I doubt they'll be able to cure it in the next few days.

My goodness, SO well put... we need to all think about this for a second accusing BB of nothing... (mind you, I have an 8310 and want a Bold)

1.) Using "OS updates" as an excuse in this situation with the Storm is a little far-fetched. They need a "new phone", really.
    2.) Doesn't this company have enough internal members to make a phone perfect after 2-3 years of designing it?
    3.) WHY... please answer WHY they would want to release a phone that is either
    a. not ready to be released or
    b. in need of bugs and fixes as you walk out the store

NO NO NO!!! BB F'ed this up, this time. COME ON I LOVE YOUR COMPANY! You really shot yourselves in the foot by what I would call this event as "releasing your state-of-the-art device TOO EARLY."

That's all I have... Guys and ladies? Ideas?
    11-21-08 03:10 PM
    "Were Badgerboys 1-8 already taken, or is that your age?"

What are you trying to state here? lol. You use the wrong tense or something?
    C'mon... That was at least a little bit funny....
    I have to admit, I'm REALLY dissapointed that people are having as many problems as they are. I've never owned a blackberry (several other smartphones, but not a blackberry) , but am hoping they can work the kinks out of this thing as it fits almost all of my criteria for a device currently. I still have yet to even touch one! Tomorow...
    11-21-08 03:45 PM
    My Apple drama sense started tingling and I came running.... what a let down.
    11-21-08 03:50 PM
    You can't lose brain cells you don't possess, man with two first names. PaulMike? Cool : ) You people are in the worst denial I've probably ever experienced via web. Pathetic
    My phone has performed perfectly fine, don't know what you are talking about
    11-21-08 03:51 PM
    Was I right, or was I right? Not only does the keyboard suck, but BB just basically dropped the ball in almost every aspect of a touch screen phone.

All of these amazing celebrity reviews, etc. have been a load of crap. That's the TRUTH. Fix your stuff, Blackberry!
    Wow. No one cares what you think. Go buy an iPhone, D-BAG !!

!! sllab emos tae dnA
    11-21-08 03:54 PM
    I could honestly care less if this was an AT&T phone or Verizon. What's important is that the PHONE ended up failing many. Carriers mean nothing, people.
    As does your opinion - it means NOTHING !
    11-21-08 03:56 PM
    I personally am warming up to my Storm very nicely. I am glad I got it, and I am very happy with it, quirks and all.
    11-21-08 04:00 PM
    lol... insulting my first and middle name is the best you can come up with? lame.

I also don't find it surprising that you, an AT&T sales rep per your bio, came on here bashing the Storm.
    11-21-08 04:52 PM
    Early adopters are quite versed in using technology that has some bugs to be worked out. Nothing climactic that has been discussed to make it a deal breaker for me... yet.
    11-21-08 05:00 PM
    Swear some people's lives shouldve been aborted when the pregnancy test came back with the '+'

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-21-08 05:02 PM
    I love it! Now, if I could get it to sync with my M Outlook for contacts...
    11-21-08 05:03 PM
    Was I right, or was I right? Not only does the keyboard suck, but BB just basically dropped the ball in almost every aspect of a touch screen phone.

All of these amazing celebrity reviews, etc. have been a load of crap. That's the TRUTH. Fix your stuff, Blackberry!
    Why go do something important when you can claim you are the Nostradamus of the BB Storm's downfall. on a board...
    11-21-08 05:06 PM
    There's no way RIM could have been working on this before the iphone was announced. You can even tell from the OS, they just took the same OS used on the other blackberry devices and slapped it on a touchscreen and called it the storm. With a touchscreen phone, you need to build a completely new OS which is meant for touch, that's not what you get with this phone. RIM needs to come out with a new reworked OS, the OS is the most important part of the phone.
    11-21-08 05:10 PM

Um, who cares?

It's a phone. End of. Now go spoon your iPhone.
    11-21-08 05:18 PM
    My goodness, SO well put... we need to all think about this for a second accusing BB of nothing... (mind you, I have an 8310 and want a Bold)

1.) Using "OS updates" as an excuse in this situation with the Storm is a little far-fetched. They need a "new phone", really.
    2.) Doesn't this company have enough internal members to make a phone perfect after 2-3 years of designing it?
    3.) WHY... please answer WHY they would want to release a phone that is either
    a. not ready to be released or
    b. in need of bugs and fixes as you walk out the store

NO NO NO!!! BB F'ed this up, this time. COME ON I LOVE YOUR COMPANY! You really shot yourselves in the foot by what I would call this event as "releasing your state-of-the-art device TOO EARLY."

That's all I have... Guys and ladies? Ideas?
    You're so funny!
    11-21-08 05:28 PM
    Man the maturity level of the OP is incredible!?
    Why don't you grow up and get off our boards!!!!!
    Aren't you supposed to be playing with that Holy iphone?
    11-21-08 05:33 PM

Completely Happy. I Love it! 30 32.97%
    Satisfied. It's ok now and know it'll get better. 47 51.65%
    Not Happy. I expected more but am keeping it. 5 5.49%
    Really Not Happy. I'm taking it back. 5 5.49%
    RIM Fraked Up. 4 4.40%

Hmmmm.....
    looks like most people like it despite the fact it still needs work. T must be so proud to have you representing...
    11-21-08 08:37 PM
    From the store use it was horrible. I wish i had a bold on vzw...crap build quality in person.
    11-21-08 09:01 PM
    Man the maturity level of the OP is incredible!?
    Why don't you grow up and get off our boards!!!!!
    Aren't you supposed to be playing with that Holy iphone?
    I can express my opinion anyway I like to, old man. That's why it's called blogging. Get used to it
    11-23-08 01:34 AM
    ugh every time i see this OP i want to cut my wrist
    11-23-08 01:38 AM
    ugh every time i see this OP i want to cut my wrist
    And yet you decided to bump it so that it appears back on the first page... good thinking...
    11-23-08 01:42 AM
    so wait, how does the storm compare to the very first iphone on its day of release???
    11-23-08 01:47 AM
    Most of the haters are the ones who are still waiting on one!
    11-23-08 09:08 AM
58 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD