Was I right, or was I right? Not only does the keyboard suck, but BB just basically dropped the ball in almost every aspect of a touch screen phone.

All of these amazing celebrity reviews, etc. have been a load of crap. That's the TRUTH. Fix your stuff, Blackberry!
    11-21-08 02:19 PM
    Was I right, or was I right? Not only does the keyboard suck, but BB just basically dropped the ball in almost every aspect of a touch screen phone.

All of these amazing celebrity reviews, etc. have been a load of crap. That's the TRUTH. Fix your stuff, Blackberry!
    I think I lose brain cells when I read posts like this.
    11-21-08 02:21 PM
    Wow! I feel so honored!?!
    Definitely less than a stellar start, but I'll still give them thier 30 days...
    11-21-08 02:21 PM
    I have to agree with OP... the storm might have more features than the iPhone, but at least the iPhone executes its features well. BB needs to pick it up on the execution front. Just having more features is not enough in my opinion.
    11-21-08 02:22 PM
    You can't lose brain cells you don't possess, man with two first names. PaulMike? Cool : ) You people are in the worst denial I've probably ever experienced via web. Pathetic
    11-21-08 02:24 PM
    Agreed

I laugh at everyone who tried to coninuously compare a Storm to an Iphone
    it has some bugs which will be smoothed out, they may have released it a week or two early, but once those gets smoothed out its going to be awesome. I already think its a great phone.
    i personally love it.. but it needs alot of bug fixes.. ALOT. thank god i use the bold for my buisness bb. and this as my personal.. no way a power user can use this at all..
    11-21-08 02:25 PM
    I have to agree with OP... the storm might have more features than the iPhone, but at least the iPhone executes its features well. BB needs to pick it up on the execution front. Just having more features is not enough in my opinion.
    yeah totally! i mean the iphone was flawless when it was first released. It was litterally God's gift to humanity
    11-21-08 02:25 PM
    You can't lose brain cells you don't possess, man with two first names. PaulMike? Cool : ) You people are in the worst denial I've probably ever experienced via web. Pathetic
    thats the best you could come up with? two first names or not, I agree. I think I have lost brain cells reading what you have to say.
    11-21-08 02:26 PM
    its not denial, its faith that blackberry can fix whats wrong with the storm.
    11-21-08 02:29 PM
    You people are in the worst denial I've probably ever experienced via web. Pathetic
    The only other worse case of denial I can think of is someone with AT&T service writing about Storm owners being in denial if they claim to be happy with their phone.

Edit: ... or someone claiming that the first iteration of the iPhone "executed its features well"
    Last edited by eager2own; 11-21-08 at 02:33 PM.
    11-21-08 02:30 PM
    Its just a phone dude. If you dont like it, then dont get it. Who cares about reviews, it may not be their taste. I like mine, and I like it a lot. I dont care what other people say, its just a phone anyways.
    11-21-08 02:31 PM
    yeah totally! i mean the iphone was flawless when it was first released. It was litterally God's gift to humanity
    LOL! Definitely not God's first gift to humanity but as many users have stated prior... the BB Storm sadly is like the iPhone's bigger, more sluggy brother. I'm not trying to bash Blackberry, but it's TRUE when stated that they (as a company) have been working on this phones for YEARS AND YEARS and they still didn't get it right. Y did they have to do this SUREpress thing instead of just sticking with simplicity like Apple decided to use.

"the TOUCH of a finger". It's just so much more simple.
    11-21-08 02:31 PM
    So let me get this straight, your purpose on here and this thread is what... Bashing. Come on bro grow a set and move on!!!!!..... Not the place or time for this..... Not everyone likes what you like either.... Some people......
    11-21-08 02:32 PM
    Maybe the one I tried was running exceptionally well, but I have trouble finding fault with it. Lag was minimal and typing was super simple - I only made one typo in my time with the phone. Plus I found the clicktouch to be pretty nice. I'd chalk these "problems" up to teething issues more than anything.

I was getting disappointed by early reviews, but now that I've sat down and tried it out for about an hour, I can say that I'm not disappointed. I really don't understand why everyone thinks this is going to flop. Beating the iPhone is a lofty goal, but I would say that goal is in sight - this is easily the best phone Verizon has to offer.
    11-21-08 02:33 PM
    Were Badgerboys 1-8 already taken, or is that your age?
    He he.. sorry, I don't have the time to get into a catfight, but I couldn't help that one. I'm ready for your comeback... :-)
    11-21-08 02:33 PM
    The only other worse case of denial I can think of is someone with AT&T service writing about Storm owners being in denial if they claim to be happy with their phone.

Edit: ... or someone claiming that the first iteration of the iPhone "executed its features well"
    I could honestly care less if this was an AT&T phone or Verizon. What's important is that the PHONE ended up failing many. Carriers mean nothing, people.
    11-21-08 02:34 PM
    bugs my friend, bugs.
    11-21-08 02:34 PM
    Were Badgerboys 1-8 already taken, or is that your age?
    What are you trying to state here? lol. You use the wrong tense or something?
    11-21-08 02:38 PM
    Agreed

Yeah but it's going to happen just because they're touchscreen phones
    11-21-08 02:40 PM
    Seriously folks... if any of you bought a Storm today and are now saying... this phone sucks or whatever, then you must not have read one single forum or review because if you had then you would have known about JUST ABOUT everything that is wrong with it BEFORE you bought one. I personally feel that I bought one with BOTH EYES WIDE OPEN this morning, but I am willing to stick it out... to be on the "bleeding edge" so to speak... If that's not for you then that's cool..., but don't come on hear bashing the Storm like RIM killed your first born or something... sheesh!
    11-21-08 02:44 PM
    I'm surprised people are as forgiving of this phone as they are... BB claims to have been working on the storm since before Apple even dreamed of the iPhone... however, Apple has in the mean time brought two iterations of the iPhone to market in the time BB has brought it's first touchscreen. BB having taken as much time as they have should have been able to bring a superior phone to market - unfortunately BB failed.

Everyone who has such high hopes that this weeks OS update will cure the Storms quirks are going to be incredibly disappointed. If RIM hasn't been able to address issues such as lag by now, I doubt they'll be able to cure it in the next few days.
    11-21-08 02:48 PM
    Agreed

RIM and VZW positioned the Storm to compete with the iPhone. You should prolly start by laughing at them. LOL
    11-21-08 02:55 PM
    Seriously folks... if any of you bought a Storm today and are now saying... this phone sucks or whatever, then you must not have read one single forum or review because if you had then you would have known about JUST ABOUT everything that is wrong with it BEFORE you bought one. I personally feel that I bought one with BOTH EYES WIDE OPEN this morning, but I am willing to stick it out... to be on the "bleeding edge" so to speak... If that's not for you then that's cool..., but don't come on hear bashing the Storm like RIM killed your first born or something... sheesh!
    Perfectly stated....Two days ago everyone was bashing the REVIEWERS that found fault with the Storm....today they are bashing the Storm acting like they are shocked. Stupid is as stupid does. Once again, GO BACK AND READ EARLY IPHONE REVIEWS. Your little dreams of a perfect phone to shove in your iphone loving friends face is shattered....awwwww too bad. You have the first rollout of a new technology on the very first day it came out. DO us all a favor...return the phone, go buy an iphone and go home.
    11-21-08 02:56 PM
58 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD