Sup everyone, ive been trying to get my t-mobile service books sent to my phone but im not getting any luck. Ive tried sending it through via BB host routing table, then through the tmobile website, and have talked to the reps at tmobile. All they say is try the previous 2, but cant they do it manually if i give them my pin & imei #?

Next i tried doing both of these:

BlackBerry 101: How To Effectively Run Your Unlocked Storm (all features enabled) on North American GSM Carriers | CrackBerry.com
    ( I get stuck on step 2: i dont see the net_rim_bb_browser_daemon using DM under summary)

http://forums.crackberry.com/f135/ho...m-95xx-106023/
    ( I get stuck on step 1: i dont see the net_rim_bb_browser_daemon when i click on retrieve file listing)

Like everyone else, im only getting edge not the capital letters EDGE. I know about the outage but reps say its not affecting me in my area code. So maybe i give it a try and get my service books it will work hopefully. Just missing the Browser & mms, everything else works fine. Please if you can help me id really appreciate it, Thanks.
    06-21-10 02:27 AM
    anyone? anything? please help me.
    06-21-10 07:03 PM
    I would have referred you to the links you already posted. The only other thing I have seen regarding this is the blog the other day about Tmobile disabling unlocked Storms and denying they have. Sorry I'm no help
    06-21-10 08:54 PM
    do you happen to still have the link for that blog?
    06-21-10 09:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD