Crackberry is a great place for info and advice on all Blackberries. But really do we need multiple threads about wifi, multiple threads on what storm can work on what network? How many flippin threads do we need on the same darn subject or question? It is way out of control. People, and yes you noobs use the search function you might actually find your question answered. (what a concept). All I see is release date his, release date that, GSM this, GSM that. If you want the phone so dang bad pay you darn ETF and come to VZW.

Anyone want this soapbox????
    11-04-08 05:36 PM
    Wow, another Storm thread...

oh, the ironing.
    11-04-08 05:45 PM
    was funny!!! And I believe it is Irony......
    Wow, another Storm thread...

oh, the ironing.
    11-04-08 05:47 PM
    Does there seem to be some VZW hatin goin on as well here?
    Well is there?
    11-04-08 05:50 PM
    I agree with you, but as me and others will agree it's a forum, but this seems to happen every time a new device is coming out..

People for some reason don't like to read and see if info or questions that have been asked already and create a new threads. Why I have know clue.

But I do want to kinda step out here and publicly apologize for some things that some may say I caused...

I know some people were upset with some things or statements I have said and people got upset about it. But that is no reason to bash another person. There are allot of people on here with inside info but nobody bashes them, why.... Anyways. even if I did post my info I would get remarks as to blah it's all hear say.... Well that is why I don't post it....

But for guidance if someone posts info saying a possible date I am being honest with them IMO. That may offend some and maybe not others but I'm sorry. I always try not to think negative about anybody on here. And always do my best to help out as much as possible.

That's all I can say, and hopefully people will accept my apology and we can move on.....

Respectfully

Yester18
    11-04-08 05:50 PM
    Right on John, well said...
    11-04-08 05:52 PM
    This had nothing to do with you Yester. It is absolutely incredible the amount of BS threads that get started, I agree it's a forum too. But good Lord people need to get clue.
    11-04-08 05:54 PM
    This had nothing to do with you Yester. It is absolutely incredible the amount of BS threads that get started, I agree it's a forum too. But good Lord people need to get clue.
    I know it just felt like the best place to post it. and I wasn't going to create another thread.

Just had to get it out there ya know....
    11-04-08 05:58 PM
    Are we 100% positive the storm won't have wifi?
    11-04-08 05:59 PM
    Crackberry is a great place for info and advice on all Blackberries. But really do we need multiple threads about wifi, multiple threads on what storm can work on what network? How many flippin threads do we need on the same darn subject or question? It is way out of control. People, and yes you noobs use the search function you might actually find your question answered. (what a concept). All I see is release date his, release date that, GSM this, GSM that. If you want the phone so dang bad pay you darn ETF and come to VZW.

Anyone want this soapbox????
    I do not know about others, but i search before I post. I can honestly tell you that it only works 50% of the time for me. I do multiple searches when the first one does not work and at that point I create a thread. So in all fairness this could be the issue for others.
    11-04-08 05:59 PM
    I feel the same way, but it is what it is...
    11-04-08 06:02 PM
    It is absolutely incredible the amount of BS threads that get started, I agree it's a forum too. But good Lord people need to get clue.
    I thnk people get a thrill out of being the OP and having the recognition of people responding to their post.
    11-04-08 06:16 PM
    So....anything on the headphones? Jk!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-04-08 06:23 PM
    I just don't understand why you people are complaining about multiple threads, thats what we have moderators for. Not to mention multiple threads (believe it or not) keep forum activity up. I know for a fact because if it wasn't for multiple thread in my early crackberry stages, i wouldn't be here.

You were given the power of choice in your lifetime, and as much as you have the right to post this thread, the people who start multiple threads have theres. Its really easy to just ignore the threads that may bother you. This is a forum, people come here to Talk, Ask Questions, Discuss Theories and Predictions. Thats what forums are meant for.

The main reason why people post multiple threads is because they are too lazy to search for the correct answer, when there are a percentage of people that will just outright answer the question.

Not to mention, the search feature isn't exactly Optimal, searching for something with specific questions involved may not come up so easily in searching the crackberry forums. Sure simple questions such "is there wifi on the phone" or "will it work on TMobile or AT&T" can be answered easily by searching but i personally don't mind giving them a quick and easy "yes" or "no" and further explaining if necessary.

This is nothing against the OP, because sometimes i do get annoyed but this is a forum, and people shouldn't get flamed and told to search.
    11-04-08 06:57 PM
    Lol Ironing.
    11-04-08 06:59 PM
    I do not know about others, but i search before I post. I can honestly tell you that it only works 50% of the time for me. I do multiple searches when the first one does not work and at that point I create a thread. So in all fairness this could be the issue for others.
    same here. due to the number of bs threads out there, each search seems to return 100 threads that are useless and do not help answer the question or query.

That being said, i agree that the multiple thread thing gets really annoying and seems to feed on itself.
    11-05-08 10:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD