I've taken it upon myself to see if anybody else feels the same way as I do. Does anybody else not have any problems with the storm? It goes above and beyond my expectations. I'm very satisfied with it and wouldn't have it any other way.

Some of us do not like the storm and do nothing but ***** about it the entire time. It's getting very old...

I'm tired of hearing the usual "ZOMG MY STORM BURNED MY HOUSE DOWN" or "I'M GOING TO FILE A LAWSUIT AGAINST VZW BECAUSE I CAN AFFORD MUCH BETTER LAWYERS THAN THEY CAN LOL." Right....take VZW to court.

Guys, this is the first generation storm. It's not going to be perfect, but I think RIM has done a pretty good job thus far. If you don't believe RIM achieved their objective, look at the CB Storm thread count total as compared to the other Blackberry threads. See what I mean, Vern?

Does anybody feel the same way that I do?
    05-16-09 04:49 PM
    Wow, another one of these threads about people complaining about too many people complaining?

Yes OP, there are a lot of people who feel the way you do. Just look below you at the numerous threads already posted on this topic.
    05-16-09 04:54 PM
    my bad. Then somebody delete it and I'll ibtch somewhere else.
    05-16-09 05:00 PM
    Clam before the Storm...
    05-16-09 05:15 PM
    Clam before the Storm...
    "Clam" before the Storm. Hee hee!
    05-16-09 05:21 PM
    Wow, another one of these threads about people complaining about too many people complaining?

Yes OP, there are a lot of people who feel the way you do. Just look below you at the numerous threads already posted on this topic.
    I normally don't browse the R&R section, so I apologize for the repeat. Just look at it like this is a different perspective to this nonsense.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-16-09 05:30 PM

Hmmm...And would this be yet another post complaining about threads complaining about people complaining?
    05-16-09 08:55 PM
    Hmmm...And would this be yet another post complaining about threads complaining about people complaining?
    And this would be yet another post complaining about posts about threads complaining about people complaining.
    05-16-09 08:59 PM
    Nope - just an observation.
    05-16-09 09:14 PM
    I like my Storm. Complaining won't change anything, people. Find a new hobby!
    05-16-09 09:35 PM
    I too am sick of the whiners.

You get 30 days to try the darn thing out. If you really didn't like it you should have taken it back! If you weren't bright enough to take advantage of the return policy and get another phone then please sit down and shut up!
    05-16-09 09:51 PM
    What we need to do is actually use the system here at CB for good instead of evil. Report all the posts that are useless. (posted by ex storm owner 3 times a week about how they still "for some reason" hate the storm enough to post) If enough report, the post will be taken down
    05-16-09 10:35 PM
    If you don't want to see the complaints then why do you come to the rants forum? That's what this forum is for.
    05-17-09 07:26 AM
    I didn't realize this was the "Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy Blackberry Forum". Last time I checked, most people on the interweb are bitshing about something.

I didn't turn in my phone because there weren't any better options, which is another bad topic
    Does that mean I am barred from expressing impatience or disappointment?

I guess my wife had a trial period before she married me, and yet she still has lots of complaints lol. I think that's fair.

If the negative vibes are harshing your mellow, then don't read the Rants forum.
    05-17-09 10:54 AM
    I love my storm I never have ne problems with it

05-17-09 11:41 AM
    Never had a major issue with my phone not even on .75 & now that I have .122 installed runs like a dream.
    05-17-09 12:55 PM
    I'm tired of hearing the usual "ZOMG MY STORM BURNED MY HOUSE DOWN" or "I'M GOING TO FILE A LAWSUIT AGAINST VZW BECAUSE I CAN AFFORD MUCH BETTER LAWYERS THAN THEY CAN LOL." Right....take VZW to court.
    I am tired of all the complaining as well; getting quite old.
    I was disappointed that the OS upgrade didn't come out
    but oh well.
    Hah and for that I will take them to court w/o a class action
    lawsuite CAUSE "I" CAN

Sincerley
    Warren Buffet
    AKA
    TP
    05-17-09 12:58 PM
    Its called RANTS and raves. Now shut up already. This phone has major problems and just because you don't see em doesn't mean they're not there.

05-17-09 06:23 PM
    ha ha ha, he said clam
    05-17-09 08:21 PM
    but oh well.
    lawsuite CAUSE "I" CAN

Sincerley
    Warren Buffet
    AKA
    TP
    ummm...are you related to jimmy buffet?lol
    05-18-09 06:19 PM
    Its called RANTS and raves. Now shut up already. This phone has major problems and just because you don't see em doesn't mean they're not there.

an opinion doesn't a fact make
    05-18-09 06:44 PM

i think we all see the flaws in the software and some minor hardware ones as well, but just because your media player wont let you access the wildlife "adult" videos you transferred over doesnt mean you need to get all mouthy...internet bully lol
    05-18-09 06:48 PM
    If no one complained it would be a perfect world...
    05-18-09 07:26 PM
    THANK YOU FOR THIS POST!!!
    I love BOTH my storms. And all my 16 friends that I have converted from regular phones to their STORMS love theirs too!!!
    05-18-09 07:31 PM
    but oh well.
    lawsuite CAUSE "I" CAN

Sincerley
    Warren Buffet
    AKA
    TP
    Mr. Buffet,

May I have a couple million bucks? You could always write it off on your taxes.

I too am a bit upset that VZW has their panties in a wad and have yet to release an "official" updated OS.

But it's OK, they are doing the right thing. Thankfully we have leaks and even hybrid OS's. They have made a big difference for me.
    05-18-09 07:48 PM
61 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD