Stop your crying - DONT LIKE JUST F*** RETURN IT. Many many many post just like this. Please do a search cause this post are getting old.
    Seems like many folks are returning there foking phones.
    01-03-09 12:07 AM
    heres a post of mine from another thread, it kinda fits in here better LOL!

if it was anywhere near as snappy as the commercials i wouldnt be returning mine in a few days just to take a step backwards onto a year old curve, and wait for the Bold on VZW. Of course by the time we get that, it will be old as fock and there will be something else ill wanna wait for.

whatever, its now a sour spot for me because i was the biggest storm fanboy there was, until i actually got one. What a let down. And i dont want to hear how everyone elses is perfect and no problems because frankly i think thats all BS and you all just scaled back your expectations.

I demand a reliable device for the price im paying. I demand it to be fast, responsive, never laggy, and for godsake not have to pull the thing apart to reboot it every day. Most of all, i D E M A N D it to be reliable! 4 times i have taken this thing out of my pocke to make a call and it was locked. WTF?!!!!!!!!!????

And if i hear one more comment about how i should jam some paper behind a battery, or turn some screws ... im gonna blow.

My only piece of mind is that me and many many others have gone through at least 2, 3, or 4 phones each. The parts and labor costs to have us returning this phone constantly will hopefully send a message to RIM that they fcked up.

yea yea yea, its all software and will be fixed ... well "F" that! i agree it IS all software, but it should have been fixed PRIOR to release, or within a week or 2 after. NO further delay is acceptable. I will not sit on this phone beyond my 30 day trial.

Sorry for the rant, this is the last thread i had open before im heading to bed, and i know how it goes if i begin a new thread to rant in, it will get flamed, moved, locked, and ill be evicted from the community.

god damnit, goodnight
    01-03-09 12:09 AM
    For those who are seriously disappointed, have you tried the Samsung Omnia or is that a bigger POS?
    Last edited by davewolfs; 01-03-09 at 12:13 AM.
    01-03-09 12:09 AM
    Maybe it's just me--but if I had a phone that stressed me out this much- I would get a different phone. You don't have to be a genious to figure that out.
    That being said ---love my Storm!
    01-03-09 12:10 AM
    For those who are seriously disappointing, have you tried the Samsung Omnia or is that a bigger POS?

As for the people who are pushing out the commercials...FOK U! What a bunch of lying c0ck suckers. The accelerometer by no means works that fast, so why lie?
    That's what I call lag on the accelerometer (samsung omnia).
    My accelerometer work in less that 1/2 a second how f** fast do you wanted.
    01-03-09 12:15 AM
    i do worry about the clicky screen thingy. my palm treo lasted 3 years and it was still working fine when i replaced it with the storm. i have serious doubts this thing will come even close to that lifespan.

Palm also had only had like 3 firmware updates for my treo 650 over 3+ years only 3 this phone will probably have 4-6 this year.. and i had it since the day it came out! they had a solid phone from the get go, BUT you also have to understand they had the core PDA OS set in stone that they have worked on for years, and darn near rock solid to build a base on, dont forget that.

This phone is laggy and needs about 5-6 months to grow a little more and have the people with "Rants And Raves" listened to, this phone will get better and better...

Anyone who is thinking about returning it DO IT!! this phone needs more time.. But give it another shot at the end of the summer!!
    01-03-09 12:26 AM
    I don't know what the problem is. My phone is perfect in every way. Absolutely no problems. Oh wait...I have a Curve!
    By 11 AM i will as well!! I have an unopened Curve Box by ny bed. Tomorrow my Storm will be in it with the return lable attched. My wifes Curve embarasses me. Tomorrow I will have one!
    01-03-09 12:27 AM
    to the OP

can i get you to read through 2 of my posts? I think we are on the same page, so i think you may get a chuckle out of them:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/how...device-125239/
    ^^ This ones funny because it actually convinced me that i was a moron for finding fault with the phone! 50+ posts about how perfect it was Nobody wants to admit any fault with their phone lol

and

http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/im-...e-else-108120/
    Last edited by rsarno; 01-03-09 at 12:31 AM.
    01-03-09 12:28 AM
    [QUOTE=loudsystem;1321230]i have a background in electronics and have owned blackberries, iphone ( 1st gen ) many many windows devices and i love blackberries the most. i had the 8830 and then the 8330.. i got the Storm when it came out and know how blackberries work and how they should perform. with that said

here is an example of the problems ive had and opinions and statements about the phone.

im on my 2nd replacement and i wish i would of just returned the phone and went back to my curve on sprint before the 30 day period was up.

So, are you saying you have service with at&t (iPHONE, Sprint (Curve), and Verizon (Storm)???

Like others on here, I dont know what you really want to discuss other than simply ranting and anti-verizon. I personally am a very happy Verizon Customer, and have been for a very very long time, and am a very satisfied Storm user. What more would you like to discuss???
    01-03-09 12:47 AM
    [QUOTE=socalstorm;1321935]
    i have a background in electronics and have owned blackberries, iphone ( 1st gen ) many many windows devices and i love blackberries the most. i had the 8830 and then the 8330.. i got the Storm when it came out and know how blackberries work and how they should perform. with that said

here is an example of the problems ive had and opinions and statements about the phone.

im on my 2nd replacement and i wish i would of just returned the phone and went back to my curve on sprint before the 30 day period was up.

So, are you saying you have service with at&t (iPHONE, Sprint (Curve), and Verizon (Storm)???

Like others on here, I dont know what you really want to discuss other than simply ranting and anti-verizon. I personally am a very happy Verizon Customer, and have been for a very very long time, and am a very satisfied Storm user. What more would you like to discuss???
    i want to discuss why the current storm users who are having problems are getting screwed. Verizon doesnt care anymore. many of the people are past the 30 day return mark and now tech support and stores are acting like complete ****** bags about all of the problems the phone has

I personally think verizon has the best service in AZ followed by sprint. but right now i am screwed. at home VZW has meh service and they have no idea wtf a femtocell is even though the VZW version passed through the FCC and the phone sucks. a CS rep basically told me to talk to talk support tonight and that was it.
    01-03-09 12:50 AM
    to the OP

can i get you to read through 2 of my posts? I think we are on the same page, so i think you may get a chuckle out of them:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/how...device-125239/
    ^^ This ones funny because it actually convinced me that i was a moron for finding fault with the phone! 50+ posts about how perfect it was Nobody wants to admit any fault with their phone lol

and

http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/im-...e-else-108120/
    those were awesome threads
    01-03-09 12:51 AM
    rsarno, what do you mean by your phone is 'locked" when you try to make a call?
    01-03-09 12:51 AM
    heres a post of mine from another thread, it kinda fits in here better LOL!

if it was anywhere near as snappy as the commercials i wouldnt be returning mine in a few days just to take a step backwards onto a year old curve, and wait for the Bold on VZW. Of course by the time we get that, it will be old as fock and there will be something else ill wanna wait for.

whatever, its now a sour spot for me because i was the biggest storm fanboy there was, until i actually got one. What a let down. And i dont want to hear how everyone elses is perfect and no problems because frankly i think thats all BS and you all just scaled back your expectations.

I demand a reliable device for the price im paying. I demand it to be fast, responsive, never laggy, and for godsake not have to pull the thing apart to reboot it every day. Most of all, i D E M A N D it to be reliable! 4 times i have taken this thing out of my pocke to make a call and it was locked. WTF?!!!!!!!!!????

And if i hear one more comment about how i should jam some paper behind a battery, or turn some screws ... im gonna blow.

My only piece of mind is that me and many many others have gone through at least 2, 3, or 4 phones each. The parts and labor costs to have us returning this phone constantly will hopefully send a message to RIM that they fcked up.

yea yea yea, its all software and will be fixed ... well "F" that! i agree it IS all software, but it should have been fixed PRIOR to release, or within a week or 2 after. NO further delay is acceptable. I will not sit on this phone beyond my 30 day trial.

Sorry for the rant, this is the last thread i had open before im heading to bed, and i know how it goes if i begin a new thread to rant in, it will get flamed, moved, locked, and ill be evicted from the community.

god damnit, goodnight

im sorry but this is hilarious. One of the best posts in this thead!!!!!!
    01-03-09 12:52 AM
    I can see how someone who has had bad experiences with phone can feel cheated and bitter...**** I do sometimes with the phone...I agree...if it is not functioning like how the phone has been hyped by verizon there is a little to be disappointed about...and I agree that some have and some haven't...mine has at times and at other times it hasn't....it seems to have a mind of its own...have I wanted to throw it against the wall...YES...goooozzzz frabbbba....but it has so much potential that I am not ready to give up on it...I've owned a ton of quote un quote smart phones...this ranks middle of the pack...but at some point it will be #1....or atleast I hope.
    01-03-09 12:54 AM
    The Storm is buggy, no doubt. It had some QC problems in the beginning that SEEM to have been corrected, and the .75 OS update did wonders for the phone. It may have been a little premature, but RIM has the Storm growing into a great device right before our eyes.
    01-03-09 01:01 AM
    rsarno, what do you mean by your phone is 'locked" when you try to make a call?
    sorry, i meant frozen. meaning i have a white screen with some crap in the middle, and im forced to do a bat pull

good thing i didnt have to dial 911 eh?
    01-03-09 01:02 AM
    im sorry but this is hilarious. One of the best posts in this thead!!!!!!
    just curious, why funny?
    01-03-09 01:02 AM
    just curious, why funny?
    cause most of us frustrated storm owners are ready to resort to violence
    01-03-09 01:04 AM
    sorry, i meant frozen. meaning i have a white screen with some crap in the middle, and im forced to do a bat pull

good thing i didnt have to dial 911 eh?
    or the black verizon logo screen that many users have.. oh ya theres no notes that say just MAYBE if you store your background on the memory card the phone wont work at all.
    VZW and Rim forget to tell us
    01-03-09 01:06 AM
    or the black verizon logo screen that many users have.. oh ya theres no notes that say just MAYBE if you store your background on the memory card the phone wont work at all.
    VZW and Rim forget to tell us
    wait, what?
    01-03-09 01:14 AM
    wait, what?

you are lucky.. sometimes if you just turn your phone on the screen will go black and a verizon logo will apear.. NOTHING ELSE WORKS.. you cant make it go away.. you have to do a battery pull.. usually 3-5.. search for it.. its insane.. people are OK with doing FIVE BATTERY PULLS IN A ROW!!!

it would reboot and load then go right to the black screen

one time i had to do 3 batt pulls another time 4 and another time i gave up on 5 and just left the phone alone for a while..
    01-03-09 01:16 AM
    you are lucky.. sometimes if you just turn your phone on the screen will go black and a verizon logo will apear.. NOTHING ELSE WORKS.. you cant make it go away.. you have to do a battery pull.. usually 3-5.. search for it.. its insane.. people are OK with doing FIVE BATTERY PULLS IN A ROW!!!

it would reboot and load then go right to the black screen

one time i had to do 3 batt pulls another time 4 and another time i gave up on 5 and just left the phone alone for a while..
    im a lot of things, but lucky is NOT one of them im coming to learn.

I also have the black verizon logo forcing battery pulls over and over, your saying by moving my wallpapers onto the phone would fix this?
    01-03-09 01:19 AM
    im a lot of things, but lucky is NOT one of them im coming to learn.

I also have the black verizon logo forcing battery pulls over and over, your saying by moving my wallpapers onto the phone would fix this?
    it was a theory someone posted.. i havnt moved my jpg backgrounds to the phone memory and havnt had the issue lately..

so its just a big gamble and a bunch of theories of why things are they way they are
    01-03-09 01:23 AM
    When I got my Storm (still having luck with 1st one) I was not really happy with it. I agree with most people that it was released way too early. But since I am a newbie with a BB, I read many, many forums of different settings to use, what apps work well and updated all 3 leaks. With that said, my Storm works better and better each and every day. I am very happy with everything it does that other phones do not. I wish to thank everybody at CB with all the help and suggestions that get posted every day. Keep up the great work!!!!!!!

loudsystem..............like everybody else has commented........it's your fault that you're stuck with a lemon.

Happy New Year to all!!!!!
    01-03-09 03:37 AM
    No offense, but your entire post is a rant. Not sure what there is to discuss.
    LOL. Exactly. And ending by saying, if you disagree you are a fan boy? Some discussion.
    01-03-09 07:27 AM
105 12345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD