.114 is a crap OS. I was the one that figured out using the 109 keyboard in the os. I am glad I could help but we really shouldn't have to do all this mix and match stuff. I am willing to say that there is a newer OS out somewhere. If we ever see it who knows. I just went through both files 109 and 114 and couldn't find the copy paste feature so i am assuming it is embedded on the core OS. 109 is probably the best right now and we will just have to wait or maybe Kevin would be nice and release something better than .114
    03-12-09 10:20 AM
    Storm Owners Lounge.... hello....
    03-12-09 10:22 AM
    Oh get over it Civic....LOL
    03-12-09 10:23 AM
    always a great idea to bite the hand that feeds

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    It is. It killed the speakers during phone calls, but they work playing music...WTF?
    .114 is a crap OS. I was the one that figured out using the 109 keyboard in the os. I am glad I could help but we really shouldn't have to do all this mix and match stuff. I am willing to say that there is a newer OS out somewhere. If we ever see it who knows. I just went through both files 109 and 114 and couldn't find the copy paste feature so i am assuming it is embedded on the core OS. 109 is probably the best right now and we will just have to wait or maybe Kevin would be nice and release something better than .114
    couldn't have said it better myself.
    Andy if you read what I said I am not biting the hand that feeds. Where did you get that from?
    03-12-09 10:24 AM
    Have you taken a run at the .113 / .114 Franken-OS? It's appears (at least for the time being) to be a nice mix.
    03-12-09 10:34 AM
    Yeah but that's not the point I am running these quasimodo OS's I have 113/114 on the phone but man can we just get a fairly decent OS I understand the term beta, but beta does not equal crap.
    03-12-09 10:35 AM
    I have .114 installed with .100 MMS and .109 Keyboard. It wasnt hard to do that switch following Shanes instructions. Its actually the Best OS I loaded on my phone. Everything works great and it most definatly is really fast. So not everyone can agree with your post. Be thankful. Kevin is being nice enough to leak it and Crackberry is always first to get these leaks.
    03-12-09 10:38 AM
    As much as we BB owners complain about leaked OS's be thankful that we get them at all. I am new to this BB world but if I excited about anything it is trying out new OS's all the time (the good and the bad) those Iphone owners out there (good phone to I am not starting a vs war) don't get to play with their phones with such detail. Just saying.
    03-12-09 10:38 AM
    This is probably why nobody wanted to leak this one. It was known to be crap, less the new copy/paste feature and slightly quicker browser. It wasn't until all **** broke loose over the HW debacle that it even was released.
    03-12-09 10:42 AM
    At first it worked fine, but then I started to notice little annoyances. Memory leak, battery drain, acc was laggy and on and on.

Back to Sith's Hybrid. I still appreciate the leak though.
    03-12-09 10:54 AM
    For the record The OP was the first to post the hybrid for the keyboard fix. I believe Shane just dumb down(no disrespect intented) the install directions for the people who could not follow the OP's simple directions. Btw I would like to thank the OP for his/her time for making the hybrid.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-12-09 11:07 AM
    What do you expect when you rant and rave for a new BETA LEAK?

We are not meant to have it, so you cant complain if it is incomplete.
    03-12-09 11:13 AM
    What do you expect when you rant and rave for a new BETA LEAK?

We are not meant to have it, so you cant complain if it is incomplete.
    I am not ranting nor raving for new leak. Personally these leaks are becoming jokes. I mean look at all the threads about them. I think it is hilarious that we are a bunch of guinea pigs just like M$ does to it's customers. How's that Vista working out people? Hmmmm?
    109 was a great OS out of all the "leaks" we have received. I find it quite funny that little old me was able to figure out the keyboard fix and a multi-million corp can't do it. Don't get your hopes up on the VZW official release. We will be ahead of that one too! I thank Kevin and everyone else that leak these betas. If they didn't we would all have .75
    BTW I completed/fixed the FUBARED .114 so step back.....
    03-12-09 11:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD