When charging the phone the LED blinks yellow/green like it should, but it keeps on blinking even after the battery is 100% instead of turning solid green. If a take the battery out and reset and then plug the charger back in it shows solid green. Next charge same thing al over again. Anyone experience this or have a fix? running .75 Verizon.
    12-17-08 06:22 PM
    Yellow? I have never heard of that
    12-17-08 06:24 PM
    Could be a bug....
    12-17-08 06:24 PM
    Kinda changes color depending on the angle you look at it. Seems normal since my Pearl looked the same.
    12-17-08 06:26 PM
    Wierd but you might have to go to options>screen/keyboard>turn off led
    12-17-08 06:29 PM
    no no no...its a bug...mine does the same thing...even when the phone is COMPLETELY charged it does not say it is...the lightning bolt will still be going thru the battery in the upper left hand corner if powered on...

another day another bug in the life of the Storm :-)
    12-17-08 06:51 PM
    no no no...its a bug...mine does the same thing...even when the phone is COMPLETELY charged it does not say it is...the lightning bolt will still be going thru the battery in the upper left hand corner if powered on...

another day another bug in the life of the Storm :-)
    That's not true. If you leave it on charge long enough, the lightning bolt goes away even if it is still plugged in. Even though all the bars are lit, the battery is not COMPLETELY charged till the lightning bolt goes away.
    12-17-08 08:31 PM
    This is true. My battery meter is showing a full charge but has the lightning bolt still on the indicator. I checked the status screen to see the charge, and it's only 95%. That being said, I've left my phone plugged in overnight, and it still displayed the green LED even though I confirmed it was charged by turning it on and checking to the see if the L-bolt was gone. It was.
    12-17-08 08:42 PM
    The lightning bolt will go away but its the damn blinking LED that is driving me nuts. Still blinks even though status meter shows 100% AND it worked correctly with the original .65 software that came with the phone.
    12-17-08 09:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD