Is the led message indicator supposed to stop flashing after a period of time. I have been watching it all day. When a message comes in it sounds and the led starts to flash. If I leave it alone and not check the message then after about 20 minutes the led stops flashing. I noticed this in the morning too I would wake up look at the phone no blinking lights but there would be a few emails. It is not in bedside mode and it is on all the time. Did a battery pull no change. Is this normal? Can it be changed? At work i'm away from the phone sometimes and I have to turn on the screen to check my messages and can't rely on the led.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-01-09 08:45 PM
    you prob have it in bedside mode go into your clock and then click screen and exit bedside mode should fix the problem
    01-01-09 08:47 PM
    its normal and as far as i know you cant change it. mine does it too.
    01-01-09 08:47 PM
    Thanks. At least now I know it is normal. Wish it could be changed. It would nice to be able to just look over and be sure if there is a message or not with out having to pick up the phone and check.

01-01-09 08:53 PM
    It is normal. But can change it with the app BBAlerts. Check the 3rd party apps sub-forum. You can download OTA from the stickied favorites list.
    01-01-09 09:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD