A couple days ago, for no apparent reason, my beloved red flashing message indicator stopped working.

I've checked all my sound profiles to be sure the LED is set to be on when messages are received.

I've done a couple battery pulls.

Still no indicator.

Has anyone else had this problem and if so, what resolved it? Or even if you haven't had the problem, any ideas what could be going on?

thanks!
    02-26-09 11:19 PM
    Does it still work with other things? i.e. bluetooth or if you turn on the coverage indicator?
    02-26-09 11:22 PM
    It is only working when I first turn it on and it's a steady red.
    02-27-09 12:05 AM
    A couple days ago, for no apparent reason, my beloved red flashing message indicator stopped working.

I've checked all my sound profiles to be sure the LED is set to be on when messages are received.

I've done a couple battery pulls.

Still no indicator.

Has anyone else had this problem and if so, what resolved it? Or even if you haven't had the problem, any ideas what could be going on?

thanks!
    I have the same problem from time to time. You can fix very easy by hitting send twice (redial) and then hanging up real quick. This has made my LED come back on everytime. Hope this helps! Hopefully this gets fixed with the next official update. Are you on .75?
    02-27-09 12:25 AM
    I've got the same problem. So, if anyone can help...
    08-23-09 04:11 PM
    I've got the same problem. So, if anyone can help...
    did you mean to post this in the 9530/9500 section?

battery pull might work. Have you updated anything on your Tour? ie, Operating system, theme, apps?
    08-23-09 05:05 PM
    I really need this because my hearing is not great. Went off for week, suddenly appreared again for a week or so, and finally just quit all together.

Thanks
    01-28-10 08:51 AM
    Be sure that you are not in Bedside Mode. It happens sometimes. I went through this once. Double check that first. Then do a battery pull.
    01-28-10 09:25 AM
    Hitting 'Send' twice (redial) and then hanging up real quick worked!! My LED message indicator is back on.

Thanks jwizzle!!!
    06-24-10 01:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD