I downloaded 2 different version of Weatherbug. Both times it caused my LED Light to stop working altogether. Is this normal? Any ideas? I really like Weatherbug but I'd prefer my LED light to continue to work. I did a search but it appears either no one has encountered this or it isn't a big enough deal to warrant a thread. Any help would be appreciated.
    02-02-09 10:35 AM
    My current OS is 4.7.0.75 in case that helps.
    02-02-09 11:26 AM
    im not on .75, but i have weatherbug and it doesnt affect the light at all... have you checked to make sure that your phone isnt stuck in bedside mode?
    02-02-09 12:45 PM
    I deleted Weatherbug & Weatherbug Pro and reinstalled Weatherbug. That seemed to do the trick.

You might have been right though. Other than tapping my screen and getting it to "come alive", how do I see if it is in Bedside mode?
    02-02-09 02:11 PM
    I deleted Weatherbug & Weatherbug Pro and reinstalled Weatherbug. That seemed to do the trick.

You might have been right though. Other than tapping my screen and getting it to "come alive", how do I see if it is in Bedside mode?
    go into the clock app, hit the BB/menu button. if the menu says 'enter bedside mode' then you are not in bedside mode already. if it says 'exit bedside mode' then you are currently in bedside mode...
    02-02-09 04:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD