I have noticed that during phone calls on my storm 2 the red led light has a fast faint blink. I have also noticed that phone calls generally take a good bit out of my battery.

Has anyone else had these issues or should I consider this an issue and get a new Storm from Verizon.

Thanks.
    12-23-09 09:40 AM
    first DO A SEARCH. this has been beaten to death, revived and then beaten to death again.

second to answer your question it is the prox sensor forface detection that is blinking. and phone cals and the screen will always take the most out of your battery
    12-23-09 10:16 AM
    First - I did do a search. Sorry there are a bazillion posts that come up. I just didn't have the time to go through all 400 posts.

Thanks again for taking the time to respond, and I hope you have a very Merry Christmas.
    12-23-09 10:19 AM
    If it has to do with the proximity sensor...someone care to guess why the LED no longer flashes with OS .428?
    12-23-09 11:06 AM
    it can only be seen in a dark room or at night. if it no longer flashes with .428 i will be surprised in that RIM is cleaning up their code
    12-23-09 11:13 AM
    It still flashes with .428.
    12-23-09 11:42 AM
    it can only be seen in a dark room or at night. if it no longer flashes with .428 i will be surprised in that RIM is cleaning up their code
    Yea hopefully...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-23-09 12:08 PM
    Sorry for bumping an old thread back up but is this issue fixed yet because I just got my storm 2 and its doing the same thing.
    05-02-10 12:26 PM
    Sorry for bumping an old thread back up but is this issue fixed yet because I just got my storm 2 and its doing the same thing.
    Pretty sure that's just the way its supposed to be Tee. Don't think its a glitch or an issue. Been that way since the phone was released.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-02-10 03:20 PM
    I don't see it as an issue. How many people are looking at the led when they are talking on the phone? It's usually up by your ear, no?
    Really, who cares what the led is doing during a phone call?
    05-02-10 03:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD