Hello,

Yes I've searched but can not find the exact answer.

My issues are:

When I receive a new SMS text the LED does not blick red to tell me. My settings show LED: ON.

Also, after I receive a new email, the LED will blink for about 20 minutes then stop. Again I have LED: ON.

Anyone else have this issue. Could it be an issue after I downloaded some new app or software. I am running .75 since I bought it two weeks ago.

Thanks

Dave
    01-22-09 01:01 PM
    .90 corrects it. .86 is same bad issues
    01-22-09 01:02 PM
    I don't know about the Storm, but in all older BlackBerries, the missed call / new message alert only blinks for 15 minutes after the event. It then resets and won't blink again until another new message or missed call. This isn't a bug; it's the way it's designed.
    01-22-09 01:05 PM
    Hiya Dave,

Do you have a custom profile? I had this issue and had to change the setting in my custom profile as well.
    01-22-09 01:07 PM
    I did have the email alert set to a custom profile so I could add two vibration alerts but then I changed it back to non custom.

Thanks for the idea.
    01-22-09 01:10 PM
    I don't know about the Storm, but in all older BlackBerries, the missed call / new message alert only blinks for 15 minutes after the event. It then resets and won't blink again until another new message or missed call. This isn't a bug; it's the way it's designed.
    Thanks. This explains the email alert stopping after about 15 to 20 minutes but I still dont know why the SMS alert does not blink.
    01-22-09 01:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD