I would like to say thanks to everyone for the help with all of my blackberry problems. I recently bought a motorola droid so I need to say goodbye to crackberry for now. I was lucky to really have no problems with my storm 2 at all. It was a great phone but I just wanted to try something new. I am not switching because the phone was bad because that is exactly the opposite. The chances of my next phone being a storm 3 are extremely high. Thank you everyone.
    02-15-10 04:30 PM
    Good luck with that. Enjoy!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-15-10 05:29 PM
    Enjoy your droid phone

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-15-10 05:34 PM
    enjoy and have fun.
    02-15-10 05:55 PM
    My son loves his Droid. I tried it and everything worked great, but I'm too tied to a few BB specific apps that I really love, and my S2 is perfect.

Enjoy the new phone.
    02-15-10 06:39 PM
    hope you enjoy it....as nice as the Droid is - I just couldn't part with my Storm2. I've had many BBs (7250>7130>8703>8330>9530>9550) and I got the Storm2 launch day, but also got the Droid when it came out too. I gave it a legitimate chance, but it just didnt please me like the Storm did. If I were coming from a non-smartphone, I probably would have liked it better...Blackberry just seemed "tighter" overall and the Droid seemed like a phone with an OS that you could tell was pretty new. Nice phone though, browser is better than Storm, but I returned it and kept my Storm2. Keyboard wasn't great either and now I use Opera Mini 5 beta 2 which is good enough for me. Good luck
    02-15-10 06:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD