Its worked twice nice for the users. Both times Kevin told em to shut up, and he leaked the OS they wanted. Not so far off eh? And my point in posting that was explained a few posts up.
    your point is lame
    03-11-09 08:05 PM
    The more people b itch and complain the more likely it is a leak will happen. The last two times the storm forum has gotten truly out of hand, Kevin leaked the storm OS's to shut everyone up. I am truly shocked that people are not trying to organize some sort of revolt every couple of days at this point.
    Kevin canNOT be forced to leak an OS. I sincerely believe if he leaked it, it's because he wanted to do so. He's not a man thats easily pushed because people b!tch and moan.
    03-11-09 08:08 PM
    your point is lame
    Chill maeng!

sar⋅casm   /ˈsɑrk�zəm/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [sahr-kaz-uhm]
    �noun

1. harsh or bitter derision or irony.
    2. a sharply ironical taunt; sneering or cutting remark: a review full of sarcasms.

In case you were wondering
    03-11-09 08:10 PM
    Kevin canNOT be forced to leak an OS. I sincerely believe if he leaked it, it's because he wanted to do so. He's not a man thats easily pushed because people b!tch and moan.
    So you believe its entirely coincidence that these OSs were leaked when they were? Right when things were horrible in the storm forum? The first time, he all but SAID he was going to leak it. I do not believe it was an easy decision for him, but he runs these forums, and needs to keep order. at the time it may have been the only way to do so.
    03-11-09 08:14 PM
    So you believe its entirely coincidence that these OSs were leaked when they were? Right when things were horrible in the storm forum? The first time, he all but SAID he was going to leak it. I do not believe it was an easy decision for him, but he runs these forums, and needs to keep order. at the time it may have been the only way to do so.
    I don't think he released it to keep order, like throwing food to the screaming masses. I think he did it to exact revenge.
    03-11-09 08:21 PM
    are you going rogue Sith?
    03-11-09 08:22 PM
    You think the Storm forum is the 1st & only one thats been horrible? Kevin leaked it because thats what Kevin wanted to do- again, he cannot be forced to do anything he doest want.

Easy or uneasy- he did it of his own free will. What was going to happen if he didn't leak it- nothing.
    03-11-09 08:22 PM
    They can leak away. But I won't install anything until they get to .125. I heard that version was pretty good. I installed both .109 and then did the color depth change version. My storm started developing schizophrenia and I got frustrated with it misbehaving so I took it back to .75. Really speed Wise there really isn't that much difference. No more reboots or lock ups since I did that. I have learned my lesson I will wait for the Gold Code. Whenever that is.
    03-11-09 08:32 PM
    Yea I agree with you.
    03-11-09 08:33 PM
    I don't think he released it to keep order, like throwing food to the screaming masses. I think he did it to exact revenge.
    LOL! What?
    03-11-09 08:36 PM
    I have to agree, but I don't think it will stop. For some reason people think we care about your "downloading now" experience. This is even worse than an unboxing.
    03-11-09 08:37 PM
    LOL! What?
    Bajan, I wasnt even gonna ask....
    03-11-09 08:38 PM

we all know it wasnt coincidence ....

by the way how is your kid , wasnt he /she sick for a while ????
    03-11-09 08:38 PM
    What I think Kevin should do is allow the mods to be able to change members avatars to a pic of a crying baby and then instead of banning them they can post all they want and crackberry nation can see those people for what they are. Let us handle it from there. Think the humiliation would either keep them from posting or they would be ripped to shreds on the forums. I'm kidding of course well kind of kidding.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-11-09 08:45 PM
    I have to agree, but I don't think it will stop. For some reason people think we care about your "downloading now" experience. This is even worse than an unboxing.
    This is just the beginning trust me. I am willing to BET MY LIFE two weeks or maybe less time from now they will be another revolt. They know now when they act up Kevin comes in and give them what they want. Now that word is RIM has all but totally shut down leaks Kevin won't have anything to give. We'll see how is plays out.
    03-11-09 08:45 PM
    What I think Kevin should do is allow the mods to be able to change members avatars to a pic of a crying baby and then instead of banning them they can post all they want and crackberry nation can see those people for what they are. Let us handle it from there. Think the humiliation would either keep them from posting or they would be ripped to shreds on the forums. I'm kidding of course well kind of kidding.

You know whats funny i used to staff a very well known bodybuilding board and when stuff like that happened MODS/ADMIN would change avatars and user names, crushed it right quick. They think the MODs here are heavy handed and unfair? They didn't sh1t on us. LOL
    03-11-09 08:48 PM
    This is just the beginning trust me. I am willing to BET MY LIFE two weeks or maybe less time from now they will be another revolt. They know now when they act up Kevin comes in and give them what they want. Now that word is RIM has all but totally shut down leaks Kevin won't have anything to give. We'll see how is plays out.
    i think people start asking about 1 week after a leak regardless , has been happening ever since the first leak dropped , so i do agree with you , i dont think the events of the past few days will have anything to do with it , i think people will always want leaks
    03-11-09 08:49 PM
    This program I was in when I was on "vacation" used those tactics. Works very well. Diapers and toilet seats. Sometimes being humiliated in front of your peers works.

03-11-09 08:55 PM
    I don't believe it's in Kevin or any of the Mods to publicly humiliate any member of this forum- thats not what CB is about. It's troubling enough when member do it to each other.
    03-11-09 09:05 PM
    [COLOR="Navy"] I sincerely believe if he leaked it, it's because he wanted to do so. COLOR]
    I disagree

I agree. He did it to shut us up.
    03-11-09 09:15 PM
    Well I will say this there are different ways of dealing w people and each situation and individual should be dealt w differently. Some folks need a different approach. We all shouldn't get trophies just cuz we enterred the race. Just my thought. I'm entitled to it as much as you are to yours and I respect your point of view.

03-11-09 09:21 PM
    On all the interwebs CB is not the only place to get leaks.

And I've dealt with some terrible mods in some hilarious ways

03-11-09 09:21 PM
    Well I will say this there are different ways of dealing w people and each situation and individual should be dealt w differently. Some folks need a different approach. We all shouldn't get trophies just cuz we enterred the race. Just my thought. I'm entitled to it as much as you are to yours and I respect your point of view.

Not sure where that came from; but.....okay...
    03-11-09 09:44 PM
    Dont ever try to rip me when you have Styles Of Beyond featuring Mike Shinoda - Second To None as your sig, thats almost as bad as 7000 post civic "broad"
    Indeed, I rocks the Styles of Beyond. Big fan of those guys for many years now. Why is that bad though, Mr. Optimus Prime?
    03-12-09 12:09 AM
    In regards to leaked os findings threads::::

To all you guys and gals out there that get so jacked up about a leak that you just have to post "Downloading now", "54% downloaded", "downloaded and installing", "installed and rebooting", or "installed and testing - will report back with my findings". STOP IT! why do you do it, all it does is make it take forever to sort through 37 pages of posts just to find some decent information about a build Also to the guy that posts in the findings threads "how do i upgrade to this" do a fcukin search for it. To all the people mentioned above YOU ARE IDIOTS and STOP DOING IT
    Why do u even have a crackberry account
    03-12-09 12:15 AM
53 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD