In regards to leaked os findings threads::::

To all you guys and gals out there that get so jacked up about a leak that you just have to post "Downloading now", "54% downloaded", "downloaded and installing", "installed and rebooting", or "installed and testing - will report back with my findings". STOP IT! why do you do it, all it does is make it take forever to sort through 37 pages of posts just to find some decent information about a build Also to the guy that posts in the findings threads "how do i upgrade to this" do a fcukin search for it. To all the people mentioned above YOU ARE IDIOTS and STOP DOING IT
    03-11-09 07:11 PM
    useful post, thanks
    03-11-09 07:21 PM
    I wouldnt of put it in those words, but i agree.
    Im tired of seeing those posts. It just makes people ask the same question 30 times in a thread because they dont wanna go through 40 pages of the same stuff. "downloading now" "testing now"

Thing is, things wont change, people will keep doing it. And basically, this thread is useless.
    No offense buddy. Speaking the truth.
    Last edited by pupp3t; 03-11-09 at 07:27 PM.
    03-11-09 07:23 PM
    What about "the OS is just all around snappier".

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-11-09 07:24 PM

To all you guys and gals out there that get so jacked up about a leak that you just have to post "Downloading now", "54% downloaded", "downloaded and installing", "installed and rebooting", or "installed and testing - will report back with my findings". STOP IT! why do you do it, all it does is make it take forever to sort through 37 pages of posts just to find some decent information about a build Also to the guy that posts in the findings threads "how do i upgrade to this" do a fcukin search for it. To all the people mentioned above YOU ARE IDIOTS and STOP DOING IT
    03-11-09 07:28 PM
    Transformers wallpaper on your Storm SPELLS GEEK!
    03-11-09 07:29 PM
    ^Well, that was great.
    03-11-09 07:30 PM
    The more people b itch and complain the more likely it is a leak will happen. The last two times the storm forum has gotten truly out of hand, Kevin leaked the storm OS's to shut everyone up. I am truly shocked that people are not trying to organize some sort of revolt every couple of days at this point.
    03-11-09 07:31 PM

Com'er so I can kiss ya!!
    03-11-09 07:33 PM
    Which???? The Movie or the Animated Series??? (Crosses fingers and hopes OP says Movie) lol
    03-11-09 07:33 PM
    HOUSE !!!
    03-11-09 07:34 PM
    hahhaah guy your name includes 98 civic nothing says geek like a civic plus it says you have like 7000 posts wow 7000 posts now thats coool
    03-11-09 07:34 PM
    hahhaah guy your name includes 98 civic nothing says geek like a civic plus it says you have like 7000 posts wow 7000 posts now thats coool
    Only one problem.... He is a she. lol
    03-11-09 07:36 PM
    guy
    When a person says guy nowadays...its automatic they're under 18.
    The tranny logo doesnt help.

And its SHE, not guy.
    03-11-09 07:37 PM
    Only one problem.... He is a she. lol
    hahaha, i cant stop laughing at your "Kevin" post on the bottom.
    Sorry i know theirs a word for it but I had A.D.D

Too funny LMFAO
    03-11-09 07:39 PM
    The more people b itch and complain the more likely it is a leak will happen. The last two times the storm forum has gotten truly out of hand, Kevin leaked the storm OS's to shut everyone up. I am truly shocked that people are not trying to organize some sort of revolt every couple of days at this point.
    My god dont give them any ideas!
    03-11-09 07:41 PM
    plus it says you have like 7000 posts wow 7000 posts now thats coool
    Why you mad bro? Sad cause bad bro?
    03-11-09 07:41 PM
    Why you mad bro? Sad cause bad bro?
    Dont ever try to rip me when you have Styles Of Beyond featuring Mike Shinoda - Second To None as your sig, thats almost as bad as 7000 post civic "broad"
    03-11-09 07:54 PM

AMEN TO THAT!!
    03-11-09 07:58 PM
    My god dont give them any ideas!
    Why not, then the whole lot could be banned that revolt. makes things much easier in the long run.
    03-11-09 08:00 PM
    AMEN TO THAT!!
    finally someone with their head on straight
    03-11-09 08:01 PM
    Why not, then the whole lot could be banned that revolt. makes things much easier in the long run.
    Guess I didnt look at it that way. It might be a little quieter around here. LET THE REVOLT BEGIN!!!!
    03-11-09 08:01 PM
    Dont ever try to rip me when you have Styles Of Beyond featuring Mike Shinoda - Second To None as your sig, thats almost as bad as 7000 post civic "broad"
    Its ok Velocity... Everyone likes to Role play while bb modding
    03-11-09 08:03 PM
    Oh yeah, that's a brilliant idea. Bug the f**k out of the mods enough that they release a cr*p OS like 114??

DUH
    03-11-09 08:03 PM
    Oh yeah, that's a brilliant idea. Bug the f**k out of the mods enough that they release a cr*p OS like 114??

DUH
    Its worked twice nice for the users. Both times Kevin told em to shut up, and he leaked the OS they wanted. Not so far off eh? And my point in posting that was explained a few posts up.
    03-11-09 08:05 PM
53 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD