Im back on .713 as whenever I used the keyboard it would lock up, I would have to back out of app and go back in to get keyboard to respond again.
    11-16-10 03:03 PM
    bbtweaks.com has just release some 9550 hybrid builds for this OS... if anyone is interested.
    11-17-10 03:14 PM
    Sorry if this has been posted, when searching I did not find what I was looking for.

When watching a movie on my phone without headphones and with headphones plugged in it works great. But when I try to use my Bluetooth headset it gives me the robotic voices.

When using the bluetooth when making/receiving calls it works great, only with the movies.

Oh this started after upgrading to .983

Anyone else have this issue?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-21-10 12:02 PM
    Can anyone access text and language input option? I can highlight it and its in the list but it won't select at all so I can't change it. Anyone?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-24-10 09:44 AM
    Why i always got "Uncaught exception index 4>=4 after reboot ?
    Anyone can help the fix fot this ?
    Thanks before
    11-30-10 11:15 AM
    Why i always got "Uncaught exception index 4>=4 after reboot ?
    Anyone can help the fix fot this ?
    Thanks before
    did you "shrink" the os before installing? do you have 3rd party apps installed? if you only loaded the stock os, a boot-up error usually means you took out a required file fromt he java folder. (shrink-a-os is a huge culprit for corrupting an os)
    11-30-10 11:20 AM
    did you "shrink" the os before installing? do you have 3rd party apps installed? if you only loaded the stock os, a boot-up error usually means you took out a required file fromt he java folder. (shrink-a-os is a huge culprit for corrupting an os)
    no i didn't shrink the os before installation, but i installed many 3rd party application.
    I think it comes from the 3rd party application, but it is so hard to find which one.
    12-01-10 05:13 AM
    no i didn't shrink the os before installation, but i installed many 3rd party application.
    I think it comes from the 3rd party application, but it is so hard to find which one.
    what apps do you have installed?
    12-01-10 06:38 AM
    I am having problems with the radio on this OS. About once a week I have no signal and i can't turn the wireless network on or off. The only thing that I can do is a battery pull. Then everything works for a while. Anyone else having this problem and is there a fix?
    12-01-10 08:24 PM
    I am having problems with the radio on this OS. About once a week I have no signal and i can't turn the wireless network on or off. The only thing that I can do is a battery pull. Then everything works for a while. Anyone else having this problem and is there a fix?
    If that's the case you could always give .1015 a whirl.
    12-01-10 08:44 PM
    what's the difference between the two OS's
    12-01-10 08:58 PM
    what's the difference between the two OS's
    Different code base. Other than that, same ol' OS5.
    12-01-10 09:14 PM
388 ... 141516
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD