this is mine so make sure to rate it lol.. thanks and thats useing the storm video camera ...

thanks
    11-23-08 11:37 PM
    hey this is my first vid ... go look at it lol..
    11-23-08 11:54 PM
    hah emo pinata ... its too true, but not only does the iphone mess up words badly, its racist ... i was playing around on my friends iphone and i tried to type "bigger" and well you all can guess what word the phone auto-corrected it with
    11-24-08 12:11 AM
    Is the narrarator the voice of John Krasinski (aka Jim from The Office)? I have seen it on TV a couple times and it sounds JUST like him. If its not him they have the same speaking tone.
    11-24-08 12:13 AM
    i caught this during a football game today. I still think RIM needs to put more effort into the advertising, rather than letting VZW do these ads.

Apple is making the iphone ads and adding an AT&T logo. They are slick, like all apple ads. These 'dork in glasses - its the network' ads just don't do it for most people. RIM should be making some slick ads too (then just add the toolbox with glasses at the end.)
    11-24-08 12:14 AM
    hah emo pinata ... its too true, but not only does the iphone mess up words badly, its racist ... i was playing around on my friends iphone and i tried to type "bigger" and well you all can guess what word the phone auto-corrected it with
    ummm... im pretty sure that the iphone doesn't come with that word programmed... but if your friend uses it, it would become added to that iphones wordbank.

My guess: its not your friends iphone that is the racist... its probably your friend. You might wanna look into that.
    11-24-08 12:16 AM
    I sure hope the new OS released gives performance like that.
    11-24-08 12:32 AM
    ummm... im pretty sure that the iphone doesn't come with that word programmed... but if your friend uses it, it would become added to that iphones wordbank.

My guess: its not your friends iphone that is the racist... its probably your friend. You might wanna look into that.
    good call DJ...I was going to say the same thing.
    11-24-08 12:45 AM

Very good call dirtyjersey. It's sad to know that some people still have that mentality. S***W them anyway!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-24-08 12:53 AM
    Somebody was watching 24: Redemption
    11-24-08 01:53 AM
    Wow i didnt catch this on tv yet.... that was cool. Yeah I hope the new OS gives us the " Simulated " look thats on the commercial.

what channel were u watching haha?
    11-24-08 02:01 AM
    hah yuup yah caught me i was watching 24 lol and it was on fox.
    11-24-08 02:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD