What seems to be current market around these parts for either a locked or unlocked S2. Client is looking for 2 or 3 in decent shape.
    09-09-10 04:11 PM
    Best place to look in the Market Place and see what users are selling them for. Some could drop price pretty quick for a sale... But unlocked normally go for more $$
    09-09-10 04:14 PM
    Check eBay and do a search ...
    09-09-10 04:33 PM
    What seems to be current market around these parts for either a locked or unlocked S2. Client is looking for 2 or 3 in decent shape.
    i have a mint storm2 with several extras thats unlocked and i m looking to get 200obo + shippping... if interested email me @ matt.barrett9607@gmail.com
    09-09-10 07:31 PM
    i bought mine from a guy locally off craigslist for $125 with an otterbox defender case, charger and box. he 'upgraded' to an LG Ally....LOL!!
    09-09-10 10:38 PM
    For the interest of UK guys, I just sold a mint unlocked 9520 for 190 on gumtree.. I thought it was a bloody good return. being that I would have let it gone for much less.

I'm thinking whether I should do the same with the other Storm2 that I use as my daily or just sell it through one of those recycle companies for hassle free money (the best offer I've found is 90).

The condition is good, just a couple of minor wear but I doubt I'll get as much as the one I just sold.

Soon be iPhone or android shopping...yaaay!
    09-10-10 06:31 AM
    I paid $182 (includes shipping) on ebay a couple weeks ago for an unlocked bbs2. It's got some wear but screen is in perfect shape.
    09-12-10 02:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD