Just wanted to throw this out there. I have been jamming emails all day, and forced myself to use landscape only, just to better train myself. I have become quite fast. These are my settings.

Tap Interval 500.
    Hover Period 100.
    Key Rate Fast.

(these may not work for others, just what i have found works best for me)

Also, a huge one is try and not let your thumbs cross the center plane. It will be tough for me, for i have found i used to use my right thumb to type A E & R and on the surepress it always miss types. I would also use my left thumb for K and same thing. I know these are poor typing etiquette habits, but i have found that if you keep the thumbs on the correct side of the QWERTY, things will be accurate.
    11-21-08 01:54 PM
    GREAT tip about not crossing over the 'center plane'.

It almost seems like it higlights the letters on the left-side more accurately if you use your left thumb - and the letters on the right-side more accurately if you use your right thumb...

I wonder is it's designed this way?
    11-21-08 02:05 PM
    GREAT tip about not crossing over the 'center plane'.

It almost seems like it higlights the letters on the left-side more accurately if you use your left thumb - and the letters on the right-side more accurately if you use your right thumb...

I wonder is it's designed this way?
    I have to agree. Noticed it this morning - keep the right hand on the right side of the screen and left on the other. Makes a big difference!!!
    11-21-08 02:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD