When I am typing an sms or e-mail with my Storm in landscape (2-thumbs) my keyboard scrambles. It is like it is trying to put the portrait keyboard (2 letters per key) onto the landscape format. One key will have 2 letters (Q,W) and the next key will be blank. It follows this pattern thru the whole landscape keyboard. It just started doing this a few hours ago, I have tried turning it off and on, but am a newbie to BB and don't know what else to do. Anyone else having the same problem? Help?
    11-23-08 12:57 AM
    I had the same problem!!! Also tried turning off and didn't help. Try hard reboot. (Open the back and take out the battery for a few moments and then reinsert it. Be sure to turn off the BB first. Then turn back on. Mine was fine after that. Hope it lasts. Has anyone else had this problem. It also did it in the suretype.
    11-23-08 01:07 AM
    Cheerio I experienced the same thing in portrait mode unfortunately the device locked up and wouldn't respond so I didn't get a chance to try landscape. My guess seeing all the other problems with this phone is that you are not alone.

Good luck.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-23-08 01:21 AM
    I had the same problem!!! Also tried turning off and didn't help. Try hard reboot. (Open the back and take out the battery for a few moments and then reinsert it. Be sure to turn off the BB first. Then turn back on. Mine was fine after that. Hope it lasts. Has anyone else had this problem. It also did it in the suretype.
    You should do a battery pull with the phone turned on, not off.
    11-23-08 01:31 AM
    ^^^^^^^^ agreed
    11-23-08 01:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD