Anybody having similar problem? Only solution I have found is battery pull. Then it gets bad shortly after. Please help. Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-16-09 12:28 AM
    Suggestions:

Full home screen>hold down menu/bb key 2 pull up app switcher 2 check which apps r running/open (browser, home, msgs, phone, + bb msgr if u have) always display. W/in app close out via menu>close/exit.

Browser>menu>options>cache operations>clear all regularly.

Options>security options>memory cleaning>enabled>ur preferences.
    06-16-09 01:19 AM
    Yeah I have the same problem and I did all the above and it still lags plus sometimes the whole will restart from all my texting and I'm 148.

06-16-09 02:06 AM
    @rob90262:
    i wd call VZW @ 1 800 922 0204
    06-16-09 08:06 AM
    this might help ya a bit.. it definitely worked for me!

http://forums.crackberry.com/f132/re...y-leak-235048/
    06-16-09 09:03 AM
    this might help ya a bit.. it definitely worked for me!

http://forums.crackberry.com/f132/re...y-leak-235048/
    Thought about posting this link!
    06-16-09 09:15 AM
    Well I haven't got this problem yet have you check blackberry. Com or call your phone provider.

06-16-09 09:18 AM
    Suggestions:

Full home screen>hold down menu/bb key 2 pull up app switcher 2 check which apps r running/open (browser, home, msgs, phone, + bb msgr if u have) always display. W/in app close out via menu>close/exit.

Browser>menu>options>cache operations>clear all regularly.

Options>security options>memory cleaning>enabled>ur preferences.

Yes, clearing the above will help it run faster, LESS typing lag, etc...

As will fixing any memory leaks. But it doesn't eliminate typing lag.

That said, the storm still has typing lag. For me, never an issue in emails, it's fast, no lag. BUT, if I reply in forums, the lag is noticable even after clearing cache and memory cleaning. I don't text so I don't know if it happens while doing so. If some don't experience it....your not a fast enough typer IMHO. It was never a issue on the BB's with hard keys, but the storm has lag, no question. If I slow down just a tad it goes away, but if I type my normal speed I'll get several words ahead. I'm learning to just slow down when typing, it sucks but that's what has to be done.

IMO, if it's not "happening" to you...you either type slow enough to prevent it...or you love your Storm so much you don't want to admit to it. Kind of funny, I have a bud who's in love with his storm, swore up and down he had no typing lag, until you make him type in a forum(reply)...yep, his does it as well. "Never did this before"...yeh, right!
    He falls into the category of loving his storm so much he won't admit. I could call him now and ask him about it...he'd say, "it just happened the one time you were here!" LMAO

So which category do you fall under??

Get used to it, you can make it better but can not prevent it all together, nature of the beast.
    06-16-09 03:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD