Is there a setting that I am missing or do you think that a Kinetic type scroll will be implemented on the storm? It is just slow on this and it seems as though a lot of that would be fixed with more a kinetic scroll feature...I believe that is what the Iphone uses.
    11-23-08 12:06 PM
    I hope there is an option for that, or at least it will be in the next os revision. Scrolling is simply horrible right now.
    11-23-08 12:52 PM
    I hope there is an option for that, or at least it will be in the next os revision. Scrolling is simply horrible right now.
    You are obviously an apple fanboy. Everything on the Storm is absolutely great!
    11-23-08 12:54 PM
    You are obviously in denial. Grow up, and allow people to have an opinion. But if you prefer to ignore things which clearly have room to be improved, by all means, buyer your head in the sand.
    11-23-08 12:56 PM
    I don't think you have to be an Apple fanboy to appreciate functionality. The truth of the matter is kinetic scrolling just works better. I personally think that there are a lot of things RIM will need to do with the coming updates but I have faith. This phone has immense potential and we just need to wait for the kinks to be ironed out.
    11-23-08 12:58 PM
    11-23-08 01:01 PM
    HAHAAHAHAHA

Nice. Apple isn't the only ones with a good scroll feature. The touchpad on my Dell laptop scrolls that way. I agree btw, they need to implement a better scroll.
    11-23-08 01:03 PM
    Yes, I'm sure you are right. I do not know what I was thinking when I made that statement.
    11-23-08 01:05 PM
    Where is Crucial? Can he elaborate on this? I mean he used the device for months and was happy with the performance with the device...granted he said it was different but right now I really don't like the scrolling. I love the concept and I believe the device is going to be solid...but I see the scrolling and the utilization being a bit of problem even once the App Store really starts pushing apps for it...the scrolling seems to be key througout.
    11-23-08 01:11 PM
    Haven't been able to find anything in the settings...
    11-23-08 03:11 PM
    /sarcasm

Stop freaking out, people, he was joking.
    11-23-08 03:14 PM
    And you're not riding RIM's love stick with that statement right?
    11-23-08 03:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD