I was at BB to maybe pick up a storm1 at a decent price. Well, they had no more. She called another store. No more. I dont know if she meant to say this, but she said word for word "and we wont be getting anymore either, because they have discontinued the BB storm1". Also, went to a verizon store and they had a BB promo sign advertising the BOGO offer starting soon. So yeah. Hope some of this helps. My first post, so be easy:P
    10-17-09 08:50 PM
    I was at BB to maybe pick up a storm1 at a decent price. Well, they had no more. She called another store. No more. I dont know if she meant to say this, but she said word for word "and we wont be getting anymore either, because they have discontinued the BB storm1". Also, went to a verizon store and they had a BB promo sign advertising the BOGO offer starting soon. So yeah. Hope some of this helps. My first post, so be easy:P
    Happend to be in a BB today, just mentioned I was waiting for the Storm 2. The salesman stated that they are expecting them in the store in the next 2 weeks.
    10-17-09 08:53 PM
    Happend to be in a BB today, just mentioned I was waiting for the Storm 2. The salesman stated that they are expecting them in the store in the next 2 weeks.
    Whats the advantage of going to a BB store rather than Verizon?
    10-17-09 08:55 PM
    Nice. I dont think she was supposed to say that, cause after that i asked about a launch date and she was like UHHHH UHHHHH.
    10-17-09 08:55 PM
    Verizon will most likely have the phones way before BB starts selling them, so if BB gets them in 2 weeks, then verzion will be getting them a good bit sooner, hopefully the 21st
    10-17-09 08:57 PM
    Its all they deal with. Which in my opinion is better than a Carrier store.
    10-17-09 09:39 PM
    I swore I wouldn't ask, or post the results if I did, but I accidentally asked the guy at the Verizon kiosk in Costco when the S2 was expected. (I was playing w/a Tour when he snuck up on me and blurted "CanIhelpyousir?!...I was caught off-guard and asked the S2 question).

He said they were expecting the S2 "Before the end of the month."

There, satisfied? Now I feel all dirty...
    10-17-09 11:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD