so i have had my storm for a week now, technically my second one in a week, and absolutely LOVE this thing. ok now the "funny" thing. i went to find my pearl to look at some old texts and pix. as i picked up the phone i found myself trying to use the touchscreen and realized, hey there is no touchscreen on my pearl but i kept trying like **** to use it. guess that means im addicted lol.................just thought id share and to see if anyone has done the same thing
    02-15-09 08:57 AM
    Kind of. Used to have a Dare, and for the first couple of days I kept forgetting to click. My Mom has the Dare now and I wanted to show her something and kept pushing the screen wondering why it didn't click! doh!
    02-15-09 09:19 AM
    so i have had my storm for a week now, technically my second one in a week, and absolutely LOVE this thing. ok now the "funny" thing. i went to find my pearl to look at some old texts and pix. as i picked up the phone i found myself trying to use the touchscreen and realized, hey there is no touchscreen on my pearl but i kept trying like **** to use it. guess that means im addicted lol.................just thought id share and to see if anyone has done the same thing
    I have a touch screen hand held GPS and I find myself trying to push the screen down to click it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-15-09 09:19 AM
    I've had this problem come up with me too. Occasionally I find myself trying to click my friends iPod Touch or LG Voyager and then questioning them on what settings they were using since the click wasn't working for me.

02-15-09 12:50 PM
    When I use my frinds curve I sometimes do that!!
    02-17-09 09:08 AM
    Ha ha ha, that is great.
    02-17-09 09:09 AM
    Kind of. Used to have a Dare, and for the first couple of days I kept forgetting to click. My Mom has the Dare now and I wanted to show her something and kept pushing the screen wondering why it didn't click! doh!
    I did the same thing to my friend's HTC Touch this weekend while he was showing me something on it, it now feels more awkward to me if a screen doesn't click than if it does.
    02-17-09 12:24 PM
    well, I did the same on my girl friend's Pearl.
    02-17-09 12:30 PM
    Did the same thing on my friend iphone! Pushed hard and wondered why no click lol

02-17-09 02:06 PM
    I now type on my PC like my BlackBerry. I will just hit the space bar twice expecting the period to show up. Also holding down a key longer, it does not capitalize! haha.
    02-17-09 04:40 PM
    I now type on my PC like my BlackBerry. I will just hit the space bar twice expecting the period to show up. Also holding down a key longer, it does not capitalize! haha.
    yup that happens to me a lot i hit the spacebar twice and think its gonna throw in a period but it never does
    02-18-09 02:48 PM
    Well after you touch a Storm for a week the "impact" of it is so strong you'll never recover.
    02-18-09 05:12 PM
    I do the same thing on my HTC Touch. Click damn it!
    02-18-09 05:28 PM
    I did this with my old voyager, when i got my storm i gave my mother my voyager, she asked me to show her how it worked, i felt like a dumba$$ because i couldnt get the contact list to scroll because i was already used to the storm haha
    02-18-09 06:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD