Well I am sure all of you have seen the commericals for that new site kgb knowledge generation bureau. They have an app for that in which you can dl it to your blackberry 8800 or higher. I dled it to my storm 9530 but when I go to open it, I get a message stating either your radio is off/to weak or all the knowledge in the world is gone, well I know my radio on because I am sending and recieving messages, how can it be to weak if the app is for it?
    01-20-09 03:11 PM
    no CLUE what your talking about dude...
    01-20-09 03:16 PM
    Go to KGB.com, its a new site that is sort of like ask jeves if you rememeber that, but its much better than ask jeves. There are commericals on tv about it all time. You can ask it anything and it has the answer it it. Well there is an app for your blackberry or iphone, I dled the blackberry one but everytime I open the app it gives me that message I stated in the first post. How can my radio be to weak?
    01-20-09 03:18 PM
    K, tried it....
    And got the same error...
    01-20-09 03:19 PM
    Hmm I wonder if anyone can figure it out on why. It does say that its for all blackberries 8800 n up
    01-20-09 03:22 PM
    Go to KGB.com, its a new site that is sort of like ask jeves if you rememeber that, but its much better than ask jeves. There are commericals on tv about it all time. You can ask it anything and it has the answer it it. Well there is an app for your blackberry or iphone, I dled the blackberry one but everytime I open the app it gives me that message I stated in the first post. How can my radio be to weak?
    Don't think the radio is too weak, I think it's a Storm issue.
    01-20-09 03:23 PM
    Of course lol why would the storm want to work normally for once, um do you know where the radio settings are anyway, iv been trying to find them but having no luck.
    01-20-09 03:28 PM
    Doesn't work for me either. Same message. Send them a note letting them know it didn't work for you. I sent them an email noting the issue
    01-20-09 03:41 PM
    Did you send your not to KGB or to BlackBerry?
    01-20-09 03:57 PM
    Did you send your not to KGB or to BlackBerry?
    lol...send it to kgb not blackberry.
    01-20-09 03:59 PM
    Yea thats what I did, but I figured maybe RIM would like to know that apps arnt working also.
    01-20-09 04:08 PM
    This is like banging your head against a wall. It's nice when you stop.

Tell the people on the website that their app does not work on your phone.
    01-20-09 04:14 PM
    You can always use the m.kgb.com/home URL, no www, to find links; or you can text your question and then they will supply the answer for a fee.

Has anyone else emailed a question as to why their app does not work with the Storm?
    01-20-09 04:16 PM
    I have and I think handscreate did as well
    01-20-09 04:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD