i'm beginning to get issues with my 1.5 year old verizon storm 2 . often when i gently press on a key, repeat executions (letters , numbers, etc) result, as if someone were leaning on a key. does this spell end of life for my phone ?
    06-29-11 02:24 PM
    If I were you, I'd try a battery pull and see it that helps.

Good Luck
    06-29-11 06:29 PM
    have done battery pull numerous times and the problem persists. maybe it's time for an i phone:
    06-30-11 03:15 PM
    Are you using a theme other than stock? If so you may want to deinstall it and try using the stock theme for a while and see if problem still persists. I have found some themes have caused this same symtom.
    06-30-11 05:58 PM
    I am having the same trouble, My Storm 2 is also a year and a half old. Did a complete wipe and reinstalled the base os, but the problem still happens. Its intermittent but still an issue. Went to Verizon , they cant fix it either. They keep trying to push me to an early upgrade, to anything but the Iphone or 4g device. Im trying to baby it along til August when i can get a decent upgrade.
    07-02-11 05:10 PM
    Are you experiencing the infamous "double click?" I was able to solve this problem simply by replacing my screen protector. Also, by battery pull, you should literally pull the battery, not a soft reset. Pulling the battery solved the problem temporarily for me but switching screen protectors seems to have solved it entirely.

I know its annoying though because when it started happening to me consistently I immediately thought "great device but its run its course." Apparently not though, a few days later I was back in love.
    07-02-11 08:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD