When using my Storm in portrait mode I prefer to have the 'multitap' keyboard...however even though I have gone into the options menu and set this as the default preference...invariably it does not hold and I need to reset it 2-3 times or more a day. Anyone else have this issue? Anyone know the cure?

Dan
    05-15-09 11:20 AM
    When using my Storm in portrait mode I prefer to have the 'multitap' keyboard...however even though I have gone into the options menu and set this as the default preference...invariably it does not hold and I need to reset it 2-3 times or more a day. Anyone else have this issue? Anyone know the cure?

Dan
    Yea, this is an issue with most of us still running 75....If i remember correctly, most of the leaks are without this particular issue....
    05-15-09 12:58 PM
    Yea, this is an issue with most of us still running 75....If i remember correctly, most of the leaks are without this particular issue....
    Time to upgrade maybe?
    05-15-09 12:59 PM
    The portrait keypad is horrible especially in suretype.
    05-15-09 01:11 PM
    Time to upgrade maybe?
    Tried upgrading a couple of times...got tired of exchanging "lady" bugs for "water" bugs...I'll just gut it out waiting for an official os or 2nd gen...
    Last edited by dionsb; 05-15-09 at 05:33 PM.
    05-15-09 01:17 PM
    Have u tried the official Bell release of .122?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-15-09 05:06 PM
    Try spending some time getting familiar with SureType - once you are used to it, you can type blazing fast, and the buttons are so much bigger than the landscape ones too!
    05-15-09 05:09 PM
    Tried upgrading a couple of times...got tired of exchanging "lady" bugs fow "water" bugs...I'll just gut it out waiting for an official os or 2nd gen...
    huh?
    05-15-09 05:22 PM
    huh?
    upgrading to fix bugs, only to encounter new ones on the next os...
    05-15-09 05:34 PM
    Try spending some time getting familiar with SureType - once you are used to it, you can type blazing fast, and the buttons are so much bigger than the landscape ones too!
    I completely agree with you, it is the only keyboard I use now
    05-15-09 05:40 PM
    upgrading to fix bugs, only to encounter new ones on the next os...
    I'll bet this guy wouldn't have minded a few water bugs:
    When Lady Bugs Attack - On The Level Home Improvement Blog | BobVila.com
    05-15-09 05:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD