Has anyone every had their keyboard Freeze up? I've been noticing when I hit shift and then go to press the other key the shift light will stay solid for a minute and then the keyboard will flip.

Just curious?
    02-03-10 07:32 AM
    it has happened to me maybe 4 times since I've had my S2 and I've had it for 3 mths now. But when it happened to me, I realized that when it was occurring because as I was touching one key to type, the slightest bit of my other finger was touching the opposite side of the keypad at the same time. Once I realized that, it hasn't happened since in my case.

Perhaps without realizing it you may be doing the same thing? Just a thought.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-03-10 08:53 AM
    it happens to me on this current one i have (my 3rd) i have a bunch of screen issues with this one that reloading software (or using leak) hasn't fixed, but i don't want to exchange anymore so i'm dealing with it. using the ooak .464 leak seems to work the best for me right now.
    02-03-10 09:47 AM
    it happens to me on this current one i have (my 3rd) i have a bunch of screen issues with this one that reloading software (or using leak) hasn't fixed, but i don't want to exchange anymore so i'm dealing with it. using the ooak .464 leak seems to work the best for me right now.
    Where the **** did you get .464 Im on .428 ;-)
    02-03-10 09:54 AM
    I thought that i heard, at one time, that the keyboard is actually trying to figure out what your going to type, before you type it, and that is part of the problem. Or maybe part of the solution. Who would know.
    02-03-10 11:43 AM
    I thought that i heard, at one time, that the keyboard is actually trying to figure out what your going to type, before you type it, and that is part of the problem. Or maybe part of the solution. Who would know.
    Are you referring to the Suretype?
    02-03-10 12:16 PM
    Sorry to refresh an older thread.....when typing in landscape I have had a complete freeze occur 3 times in the 1 day I have had it.....any known fixes?
    04-21-10 10:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD