first time doing this but i was wanting to know if there is a way to use the storm as a bluetooth keyboard for my lap top
    01-25-09 07:36 PM
    um? No. Just use the damn keyboard on the laptop.
    01-25-09 07:48 PM
    I think the question may have been poorly written. Did you mean, when I am in my Fortress of Solitude, can I use my PC / laptop KYBD as my Storm's KYBD ? If so, keep searching this site, there is speculation on this very idea, a cool one.

Doctor Neutron
    01-25-09 08:45 PM
    no,at least i think so.otherwise the keyboard on the screen is too small for me
    01-25-09 08:54 PM
    I think the question may have been poorly written. Did you mean, when I am in my Fortress of Solitude, can I use my PC / laptop KYBD as my Storm's KYBD ? If so, keep searching this site, there is speculation on this very idea, a cool one.

Doctor Neutron
    No need to be rude. maybe he means what he wrote is there a app to make his bb storm a keyboard if the Htc g1 has why not the storm.
    01-25-09 10:06 PM
    I could see wanting to use your laptop keyboard to access the Storm, but why on Earth would anyone want to use the Storm keyboard to access their laptop? Not being rude, this is a serious question. Seems really odd to me.
    01-26-09 12:26 AM
    probally just because he can. i did with my g1
    01-26-09 08:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD